North Jutland is in Denmark.
- Aalborg Inland harbour on the Limfjorden, a waterway connecting Kattegat Sea (east) and North Sea (Vesterhavet) to
- Fjerritslev Small village in the central of Han Herred – the land between the North Sea and Limfjorden, building a bridge between Thy and Vendsyssel.
- Frederikshavn Coastal town on Kattegat Sea. Ferry to Læsø Island.
- Hjørring Inland town in Vendsyssel area of Northern Jylland.
- Hobro the west.
- Thisted Coastal town on Kattegat Sea
- Sæby Coastal town on Kattegat Sea
- Blokhus - One of Denmarks most popular beaches.
- Læsø - Remote and unique off the beaten path island half way to
- Skagen - Jutlands picturesque northern peninsular
- Thy National Park