Earth : Asia : Southeast Asia : Myanmar : Western Myanmar : Ngapali
Ngapali Beach is in Rakhine State, Western Myanmar.
You can reached by land or plane. Three local air line(Air Mandalay, Air Bagan and Yangon Airways) provide air services to Thandwe about four miles from Ngapali beach. 16 hours drive with air con buse or normal express car.
Ngapali is prime choice for beach lovers dream about ; quite , white sand , the quiet rural surroundings, Rakhine ways of life, local fishing style, etc...
Relaxing under the plam tree and you will find unspoiled white sandy beaches and crystal clear water. And & -Self Help Reading - Image Creative Paintin and - Waiting for a movement of Sunset
Try to buy coconut carving doll to encourage local people.
There are many local restaurant. Pleasant View Islet BBQ Restaurant, is the best for its location on the small islet. Unique and the only one in Ngapali Beach.
Please try to drink purify water. You can get at Hotel and Restaurant. And also get a natural taste of fresh coconut juice.
1. Pleasant View Resort ( The newest one in Ngapali Beach ) Accommodation provide with 14 Two Storey Deluxe Bungalow, 10 Deluxe Bungalows and 2 Family Deluxe Bungalows. All rooms are beach front sea view deluxe room. Address: S-5, North Wing of AungSan Stadium, Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township, Yangon. Ph/Fax:95-1-393086, 095102361, 0973160306 Email: [email protected] www.PVRngapali.com
2. Amazing Resort Address: Rm(06-05),Bo Myat Htun Tower, Botahtaung Township, Yangon. Ph:95-1-203500
3. Bayview - the beach resort Booking address: i22,PanHlaing Street, Sanchaung Township, Yangon. Ph:95-1-504471, Fax: 95-1-539348  Bayview - the beach resort is a four- star- boutique hotel. It is located on the idyllic Ngapali Beach in Myanmar's Rakhine State - its coastline forms part of the Bay of Bengal. The resorts' 45 deluxe bungalows and rooms including 2 suites are all situated either directly at the beach or in a beautiful exotic garden under countless palm trees. Enjoy the Sunset Bar and the restaurant the Catch, offering fine dining, serving exquisite international and Pan-Asian cuisine and also the freshest fish and seafood accompanied by a large variety of carefully chosen wines.
4. Amata Resort Address: Corner of West Race Course Rd & Sayasan Road, Yankin Township, Yangon. Ph: 95-1-542535, 95-1-544736,95-1-559292
5. Silver Beach Hotel Address: S-8, North Wing of Aung San Stadium, Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township, Yangon.
6. Royal Beach Hotel Address: 201, Bo Myat Htun Street, Botahtaung Township, Yangon. Ph:95-1-294612,95-1-200883