Newton AbbotEarth : Europe : Britain and Ireland : United Kingdom : England : West Country : Devon : Newton Abbot
- St. Leonard's Tower in the centre of Newton Abbot.
- Forde House
- Bradley Manor
- Tucker's Maltings - the only UK brewery open to the public.
- Railway Museum
- Cheese and Onion Fayre, originally held on 5th ,6th and 7th November.
- Farmers market, on Wednesday mornings.
- Market days are on Wednesday and Saturday in Market Square.
- The Cider Bar on East Street is a historical monument to cider-only pubs serving a good range of real ciders . Make sure to have a pint of Eric's Farmhouse Rough.
- Newton Abbot is just 5 miles from the coast at Teignmouth and Torquay. Travelling north west, visit Dartmoor National Park, again just a few miles from the town.
|This article is an outline and needs more content. It has a template, but there is not enough information present. Please plunge forward and help it grow!|