Mulhouse  is a city in Alsace, France west of the Rhine near the border to Germany.
You can arrive by train [] from Paris, Basel and Strasbourg among others.
The city is at the crossroads of the Paris-Germany and Strasbourg-Basel motorways, so you can easily arrive by car.
The closest airport, EuroAirport  is situated some 25 kilometers south and serves Mulhouse as well as Basel and Freiburg.
There is a tram network operating in Mulhouse city center.
- Mulhouse cathedral and Place de la Réunion.
- The old town and the town hall.
- Tour de l'Europe, 3, bd de l'Europe, . A skyscraper with a restaurant on the top floor.
- Musée du papier peint, 28 rue Zuber B.P. 41 F, . The museum of wallpaper manufacturing.
- Schlumpf Car Museum, 15 rue de l’épée, .
- French railway museum, 2, rue Alfred de Glehn, .
- Electropolis, 55 rue du Pâturage, . Electricity museum.
- Zoological and bothanical garden, 51 rue du Jardin zoologique, .
- Musée des beaux artes, 4,place GuillaumeTell, . Art museum.
- Carrefour, rue de Berne (Take exit 20 from the A36 motorway and turn towards Ile Napoleon), . A hypermarket near the motorway where you can buy all you need for the trip.
Kebabs. EuroKebab and others.
- Murphy's Pub: and Irish themed bar downtown.
- O'Bryan's. Caffe Leffe: a cafe by day and bar by night.
- Hotel Ibis Mulhouse Ville Gare Centrale, 53, rue de Bale, ☎ +33 3 89464141, . room without breakfast from 42€.
- You can continue your trip to the vine areas of Alsace.
- For fans of French-made cars, the Peugeot museum is located at the PSA factories in Souchaux near Montbéliard about 40 km from Mulhouse.
- Germany and Switzerland are both reached in half an hour by car.