Moss is a town in Østfold county, Norway.
Moss Airport Rygge  is situated 10 minutes outside the city center.
Bastø Fosen  runs ferries every 30 minutes between 5 a.m. and midnight, and the crossing to the town of Horten on the other side of the fjord takes 30 minutes.
The Oslo-Halden line (Østfoldbanen) and the Moss-Spikkestad line, both served by NSB , stops at Moss Train Station
Østfold Kollektivtrafikk (ØstfoldPublic Transport) operates the bus network in the whole region of Moss (Rygge, Råde and Våler in addition to Moss).
Taxi: Moss Taxi, ☎ +47 06950 (in Norway) / +47 69 20 62 00 (outside Norway), . Good, but somewhat expensive taxi service (as in Norway in general)
- Punkt Ø, ☎ + 47 69271033, . A cooperation between the city's galleries and art venues.
- Galleri F15, ☎ +47 69271033, . Famous art gallery
- Konventionsgården. Historical ground
- Møllebyen area, ". Former city center of Moss. Now a charming area composed of arts, culture and niche shops
- Røed Farm, ☎ +47 69271712, . A cultural gem on Jeløy
- Moss has numerous beaches and with some luck it's possible to find a beach to enjoy all by yourself.
- The surrounding area is also great for hikes, canoing, boat cruises and outdoor activities as the city is adjacent to Vansjø (freshwater lake) and Jeløya.
- Shop til You Drop in the shops alongside the beautiful pedestrian street that runs straight through the heart of the city.
- Restaurant Munch, Godset 5, 1518 Moss, ☎ +47 69278300, . Renowned for its exquisite cuisine, personal service and "Award of Excellence" wine list
- Fiskebasaren, Jeløygaten 2, 1532 Moss, ☎ +47 69241933, . Fish restaurant located right next to the canal in Moss
- Middelhavets kjøkken, Helgerødgata 2A, 1515 Moss, ☎ +47 69273304, . Good tapas and turkish food at good prices
- Hotel Refsnes Gods, Godset 5, 1518 Moss, ☎ +47 69278300, .
- Hotel Moss, Dronningensgate 21, 1530 Moss, ☎ +47 69202400, .
- Jeløy Radio Telenor course and conference hotel, Jeløy Radio, 1519 Moss, ☎ +47 69246000, .