'''Montgomery County''' (known sometimes as "Montco") is a suburban county located in the state of Pennsylvania, in the United States of America. A 2005 U.S. Census estimate placed the population at 795,618, making it the third most populous county in Pennsylvania. The county seat is Norristown.
'''Montgomery County''' (known sometimes as "Montco") is a suburban county located in the state of Pennsylvania, in the United States of America. A 2005 U.S. Census estimate placed the population at 795,618, making it the third most populous county in Pennsylvania. The county seat is Norristown.
| || |
|−|* [[Abington]] | |
|−|* [[Blue Bell]] | |
|−|* [[Bryn Mawr]] | |
|−|* [[Fort Washington]] | |
|−|* [[Horsham (Pennsylvania)|Horsham]] | |
|−|* [[King of Prussia]] | |
|−|* [[Lansdale]] | |
|−|* [[Norristown]] | |
|−|* [[Souderton]] | |
|−|* [[Villanova]] | |
|−|* Hatboro | |
| || |
Revision as of 05:45, 21 July 2009
|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
Montgomery County (known sometimes as "Montco") is a suburban county located in the state of Pennsylvania, in the United States of America. A 2005 U.S. Census estimate placed the population at 795,618, making it the third most populous county in Pennsylvania. The county seat is Norristown.
wUMSHf pnvbyscm sjzxmtoh zqvhcqrj
SEPTA Regional Rail Connects Philadelphia to Montgomery County. See Schedules 
By car from Philadelphia I-76 West, I-95 North.
By car from Allentown I-476
Philadelphia International Airport Fly in from any major airport. Approximately 30 minute drive from Philadelphia.
There are historic sites all over Montgomery County, each representing a unique aspect of its history.
- John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove, 610-666-5593, . This museum was the first home of the famous artist James Audubon.
- Pennypacker Mills, 5 Haldeman Road, Schwenksville, 610-287-9349. Tu-Sa 10AM-4PM Su 1PM-4PM.
- Peter Wentz Farmstead, east of intersection of Routes 73 and 363, Center Point, Worcester, 610-584-5104. Tu-Sa 10AM-4PM Su 1PM-4PM. This stone house was finished in 1758, and was George Washington's headquarters during 1777.
- Pottsgrove Manor, 100 West King Street, Pottstown, 610-326-4014. Tu-Sa 10AM-4PM; Su 1PM-4PM. This manor was build in 1752 and housed the founder of Pottstown.
There are several beautiful parks in Montgomery County, which are great for fishing, barbecuing, and nature hiking.
- Green Lane Park, 2144 Snyder Rd Routes 29 & 63, Green Lane, 215-234-4528
- Central Perkiomen Valley park, 1 Plank Road Schwenksville, 610-287-6970
- Norristown Farm Park,2500 Upper Farm Road, Norristown, 610-270-0215
- Lorimer Park, 183 Moredon Rd, Huntingdown Valley, 215-947-3477
Montgomery County parks and historical sites are a must see when visiting this area. This is an excellent destination for eco-tourism because there is an abundance of wildlife and outdoor activities to enjoy.
- King of Prussia Mall, 160 North Gulph Road, King of Prussia, 610-265-5727, . The largest shopping mall on the east coast of the United States. It is in King of Prussia, an area within Upper Merion Township, Pennsylvania.
- Tee's Golf Learning Center & Driving Range, 707 Conshohocken Rd, Conshohocken, +1 610 834-0845, . A great place to take the kids for some miniature golf and get in some quality family time. They also have driving ranges, batting cages, golf lessons, and an extreme skate park.
- Garden Golf and Go Karts, 700 Upper State Rd, North Wales, +1 215 393-7700, . Fun for adults, teens, and kids. Garden Golf has a batting range, miniature golf and go karting. This fun center is located near the Montgomery Mall and several other stores.
- Spring Mountain, 757 Spring Mount Rd, Spring Mount, (1-888-305-5044), . Spring mountain offers many adventure activities for all seasons. Skiing, snowboarding and tubing are available during the winter. Rockclimbing, canopy tours, and Geo Caching are available during the spring, summer and fall. This is a great place to have fun outdoors with family and friends.
- World of Scouting Museum, Rt. 23, Valley Forge Park - (on the grounds of the Washington Memorial Chapel), Valley Forge, ☎ 610.783.5311, . The World of Scouting Museum chronicles the growth of both the Boy Scout and Girl Scout movements worldwide through exhibits of one-of-a-kind items. Located on the campus of the Washington Memorial Chapel.
- Hy Lit Radio Technologies, Inc., The Tower at Oak Hill - 1600 Hagys Ford Road, Penn Valley, ☎ 610.664.2499, .
- Renaissance Artist Puppet Company, The Montgomery County Cultural Center - 208 DeKalb Street, Norristown, ☎ 610.630.4259, . Quality Puppet theatre performances for family enjoyment. Unique interactive walk-around character entertainers for events. Staged Performances and Walk-around characters based on culture, history educational subjects. Facilitators for Corporate teamwork seminars.
- Arnold's Family Fun Center, 2200 West Drive - 422 Business Center, Oaks, ☎ 610.666.0600, . Arnold?s Family Fun Center offers go-karts, laser tag, bumper cars, duck pin bowling, inflatable bounces, and the largest arcade in the area! Corporate and birthday parties are available.
- Peter Wentz Farmstead, Shearer Rd - Near Intersection of Rts 73 and 363, Worcester, ☎ 610.584.5104, . Restored Colonial farmhouse where Washington planned the Battle of Germantown. 18th century German kitchen garden; gift shop; farm animals.
- Colonial Theatre, 227 Bridge St - PO Box 712, Phoenixville, ☎ 610.917.1228, . Non-profit, single screen historic theatre which presents art & independent film, children's programs and classic film.
- Green Lane Park, Green Lane, Upper Frederick, Upper Hanover, Marlborough Twps - Rts 29 & 63, Green Lane, ☎ 215.234.4528, . The park consists of over 3400 acres and three bodies of water totaling 870 acres. Four recreational activity sites within the park offer a variety of uses. A Nature Center offers environmental classes.
- Par Breakers Golf Academy, 99 Brower Avenue - Suite 2300, Oaks, ☎ 610.666.9000, . An indoor driving range offering video lessons, this 10,000 sq. ft. practice facility features nine driving stalls, short game area and sand bunker. Pro shop, golf camps and more.
- Schuylkill Canal Recreation Area, 400 Towpath Rd - Upper Providence Township, Mont Clare, ☎ 610.917.0021, . 60-acre linear park parallels Schuylkill River. 2.5-mile watered canal, tow path and trails for hiking, bird watching, boating, fishing. Remains of historic Lock 60 and beautifully restored Locktender's house.
- Ursinus College/Berman Museum, 601 E. Main St - Ursinus College, Collegeville, ☎ 610.409.3500, . Noted for its rich diversity, the museum presents exhibits and programs to fost great art literacy.
- Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge, Rt 23, Valley Forge, ☎ 610.933.8825, . Educational organization dedicated to teaching Americans about America and promoting responsible citizenship.
- Washington Memorial Chapel, Rt 23, Valley Forge, ☎ 610.783.0120, . Commemorates George Washington?s life and the nation?s history with rich, decorative elements, including statues, carvings, and soaring stained glass windows. National Patriots Bell Tower features Justice Bell, cast to support women's suffrage. Washington National Carillon recitals follow 11:15AM Sun service. Jun-Aug, summer concert series. Route 23, Valley Forge National Historical Park.
- Asher's Chocolates, 80 Wambold Rd, Souderton, . Manufacturer of quality chocolates for more than 100 years. We also produce the largest line of low carb, sugar-free chocolate confections in the industry. Self-guided factory tours available daily.
- Edwards - Freeman Nut Company, 441 E. Hector St, Conshohocken, ☎ 610.828.7441, . Turn-of-the-20th-century nostalgia "old days" outlet store roasts peanuts and makes peanut, almond and cashew butter. Variety of candies, chocolate, fudge, nuts and gourmet coffee.
- Clydesdale Ridge, 1494 N. Charlotte Street, Pottstown, ☎ 610.970.6300. The only Clydesdale equestrian farm on the East Coast. Its award-winning, six-horse hitch ranks third in the world and first in five states. Festivals/event services. Farm visits by appointment.
- Greater Valley Forge Picnic & Sports Complex-Camp Kweebec, 157 Game Farm Road, Schwenksville, ☎ 610.667.2123, . Corporate picnics, weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, team building. More than 150 acres of beautiful grounds with many amenities including zip line, paint ball, and go-karts.
- Dave & Busters, 500 West Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, . Great food, lively atmosphere, and an awesome gaming room! A unique location for your next private party or corporate event; we have it all, for all ages! Eat, drink, play!
- Lu Lu Shriners, 5140 Butler Pk, Plymouth Meeting, ☎ 610.828.9050, . Meeting facility for fraternal organization of 3,000 members. Serves 5 county Philadelphia area. Rental space up to 400, reception up to 500, banquet up to 700, also with a theatre and some classroom space.
- The Sunnybrook Ballroom, 50 Sunnybrook R, Pottstown, ☎ 610.608.7405, . A national historic landmark from the Big Band Era. 20,000 sq ft of convention space. Seating for 2,000. In 2009, full line-up of entertainment, themed banquet and dinner theater shows.
- Woodmont Palace Mission Inc., 1622 Spring Mill Rd, Gladwyne, ☎ 610.525.5598, . National Historic Landmark. 1892 French Gothic manor house, gardens, ponds, woodland. Headquarters of Father Divine's International Peace Mission Movement. Modest dress required.
- Highlands Mansion & Gardens, 7001 Sheaff Ln, Fort Washington, ☎ 215.641.2687, . 44-acre historic site with a late 18th century Georgian mansion and two-acre formal garden.
- Temple University Ambler, 580 Meetinghouse Road, Ambler, ☎ 267.468.8000, . The 187-acre campus, is home to the Landscape Arboretum of Temple University Ambler and the Center for Sustainable Communities. Offers diverse entertaining, engaging community programs for students and the public.
- Pennypacker Mills, 5 Haldeman Rd, Schwenksville, ☎ 610.287.9349, . Turn-of-the-20th century country gentleman's estate of Governor Samuel W. Pennypacker. Victorian family furnishings. and political memorabilla.
- Pottsgrove Manor, 100 W. King St, Pottstown, ☎ 610.326.4014, . Historic 1752 home of John Potts, colonial ironmaster and founder of Pottstown. Pottsgrove Manor offers a unique look at the lifestyle and times of John Potts, his family, servants and slaves.
- Hope Lodge & Mather Mill, 553 S. Bethlehem Pk, Fort Washington, ☎ 215.646.1595, . Georgian estate built between 1743-1748 by Quaker entrepreneur Samuel Morris.
- Graeme Park, 859 County Line Rd, Horsham, ☎ 215.343.0965, . Colonial mansion built in 1722 for Provincial Governor Sir William Keith, Colonial governor of Pennsylvania.
- Augustus Lutheran Church, 717 W. Main St, Trappe, ☎ 610.489.9625, . Old Augustus Lutheran Church founded 1730, built in 1743 by Reverend Henry Melchior Muhlenburg. The Church is the oldest unchanged Lutheran church in America. Tours available year-round by appointment. Call for hours.
- Morgan Log House, 850 Weikel Road, Kulpsville, ☎ 215.368.2480, . Built by Welsh Quaker Edward Morgan, Daniel Boone's grandfather. Features dressed logs with decorative chinking and 18th century furnishings. On the National Register of Historic Places. Hours change seasonally.
- The Washington Memorial Heritage, Rt. 23 Valley Forge National Historical Park, Valley Forge, ☎ 610.783.0120, . The Washington Memorial Heritage is a secular, non-profit corporation that preserves and maintains the Washington Memorial Chapel, one of the nation's most important examples of Gothic Revival architecture, and its carillon.
- Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, 85 S. Walnut St, Boyertown, ☎ 610.367.2090, . Pennsylvania heritage collection; 100+ autos, trucks, and horse-drawn vehicles built in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Abington Art Center, 515 Meetinghouse Rd, Jenkintown, ☎ 215.887.4882, . Innovative center for contemporary art and nationally recognized sculpture garden. Gallery and shop in historic Alverthorpe Manor. Classes and rental facilities available. Tue-Sat, 10AM-5PM.
- Arcadia University, 450 S. Easton Rd, Glenside, ☎ 215.572.2998, . Grey Towers Castle, built in 1897; elegant Rose & Mirror Rooms, facilities for conferences, events and weddings. Art gallery. National Historic Landmark. For information call 215.572.2900.
- Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center, 105 Seminary St, Pennsburg, ☎ 215.679.3103, . Experience PA German Culture through exhibits of folk art and history... renowned fraktur and textile collections and much more make the Heritage Center a must see in southeastern PA.
- The Stoogeum, 904 Sheble Lane, Springhouse, ☎ 267.468.0810, . This is the world's only Three Stooges museum. View rare "Stoogeabilia" including personal belongings, movie props, toys, games and much more. Enjoy the Stooges art gallery, theater and research library.
- Mennonite Heritage Center, 565 Yoder Rd, Harleysville, ☎ 215.256.3020, . Enjoy exhibits and programs that tell the story of Mennonite faith and life in southeastern Pennsylvania. Research genealogy and local history in the historical library.
- Bryn Mawr Film Institute and Cafe Seville, 824 W. Lancaster Avenue, Bryn Mawr, ☎ 215.542.9294, . The Bryn Mawr Film Institute is a beautiful, restored, historic movie theater, with a full program of the finest in current, independent and international films, film discussions and courses. It also houses the Café Seville
- Bryn Mawr Film Institute, 824 W. Lancaster Avenue, Bryn Mawr, ☎ 610.527.4008, . Exhibits the best in documentary, independent, and international films daily in restored historic theater. Special mid-week programs free for students. Kid?s Saturday matinees and cult classic midnight movies run September-May. Theatre is open daily afternoons and evenings. Adm.
- Red Buffalo Ranch, 1106 Anders Rd, Collegeville, ☎ 610.489.9707, . Guided horseback trail rides for all ages. One hour or more through Evansburg State Park, 25 minutes away from Valley Forge National Historical Park. Open year round.
- Schuylkill River Greenway Association, 140 College Dr, Pottstown, ☎ 484.945.0200, . Trace the Schuylkill River from Pottsville to Philadelphia. Its 128 miles flow past pastoral countryside and the industrial past, into today's rich recreational, economic and historical resources.
- Central Perkiomen Valley Park, Rts 29 & 73 on Plank Rd, Schwenksville, ☎ 610.287.6970, . 630 acres along the Perkiomen Creek is a hiker's paradise year-round. A brief respite can be enjoyed in a 20-acre clearing set aside for pavilion picnicking and shuffleboard, volleyball and fishing.
- Eagleville Park, Parkland Dr, Eagleville, ☎ 610.539.8020, . Jogging trails, basketball, horseshoes, shuffle-board, tennis, hardball, playground and picnic pavilion by reservation.
- Evansburg State Park, 851 Mayhall Rd, Collegeville, ☎ 610.409.1150, . Hunting fishing, picnicking, hiking, equestrian trail, and youth hostel.
- Lorimer State Park, Moredon Rd, Huntington Valley, ☎ 215.947.9708, . A haven for wildlife, this 230-acre park features activties including hiking, picnicking, bird and animal watching. Sledding and cross-country skiiing in the winter.
- Valley Forge National Historical Park, 1400 North Outer Line Drive, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.783.1077, . The focal point of Valley Forge attractions is the 3,600-acre Valley Forge National Historical Park. It was here that General George Washington forged his Continental Army into a fighting force, during the difficult winter encampment of 1777-78. Of all places associated with America's War for Independence, none conveys the suffering, sacrifice and ultimate triumph more than Valley Forge. No battles were fought, no bayonet charges or artillery bombardments took place. Nonetheless, some 2,000 soldiers died - more Americans than were killed at the battles of Brandywine and Germantown combined. Valley Forge is the story of an army's epic struggle to survive against terrible odds, hunger, disease and the unrelenting forces of nature. Today, the park is a lush, 3,600-acre expanse of rolling hillsides dotted with flowering dogwood trees. Washington's original stone headquarters has been restored and furnished; log huts have been reconstructed; and statues and monuments throughout the park remind visitors of our national heritage. Among them are statues of General "Mad Anthony" Wayne and Baron Friedrich von Steuben; and the Monument to Patriots of African Descent. Stop at the Visitors Center at the junction of Rt 23 and N. Gulph Rd. Open daily, it features exhibits, artifacts, a gift shop and an 18-minute film. Rangers will be leading "Following in their footsteps" tours to discuss the life of everyday soldiers. The actual walk is a quarter mile. Walks begin every day at 11:50; 12:50 and 1:50. Please meet at the park theater 10 minute prior. Free. Bus tours available from the weekends in Sep and Oct at 11AM, 1PM and 3PM. Tours also available on Thanksgiving weekend and Dec 27-31. Prices range from $5 (Children under 12) to $10 per person Reservations for bus tours required - call 610.783.7503.
- Lower Perkiomen Valley Park, 101 New Mill Rd, Oaks, ☎ 610.666.5371, . Enjoy picnicking, band concerts (summer), fishing, hiking, jogging, cross-country skiing, and roller-blading.
- Norristown Farm Park, 2500 Upper Farm Rd, Norristown, ☎ 610.270.0215, . Pennsylvania has breath-taking beauty combined with a historical legacy that is second to none in the country. Has an abundance of both right here in Norristown Farm Park. Located in East and West Norriton Townships and Norristown Borough, the main entrance is off Germantown Pike. In 2003, more than 89,000 people visited this 700-acre park. Where else can a visitor bicycle, walk, hike, run, jog, picnic, fish in a stocked trout stream, walk their dog, or view wildlife in their natural habitats? Norristown Farm Park is right where you can do all of these pleasurable pastimes and more! The Farm Park is owned by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and is operated and maintained by Montgomery County. This unique relationship blends recreational opportunities and agricultural activities. Activities: Hiking, biking, fishing, picnicking, jogging/running, skateboarding, roller blading/skating, wildlife viewing, nature photography, dog walking, sledding, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
- Schuylkill River Trail, Administered by the Lower Perkiomen Valley Park,, ☎ 610.666.5371, . This 11.5 mile multi-use trail, running from Philadelphia to Valley Forge National Historical Park, is a popular destination for biking, rollerblading, jogging, and walking. The trail is administered by Lower Perkiomen Valley Park, 610.666.5371.
- Upper Perkiomen Park and Green Lane Reservoir, Rt 29, Green Lane, ☎ 215.234.4863. Boating, fishing, hiking, picnicking and tennis.
- Fort Washington State Park, 500 S. Bethlehem Pk, Fort Washington, ☎ 215.591.5250, . Hiking, picnicking, and bird watching.
- Upper Schuylkill Valley Park, Rt 113, Upper Providence, ☎ 610.984.5170, . 15-acre display of wild animals and raptors indigenous to Pennsylvania. Featuring picnicking, fishing, and a wildlife center.
- John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove, 1201 Pawlings Road, Audubon, ☎ 610.666.5593, . The first American home of John James Audubon celebrates Audubon's artistic and scientific legacy. Small museum houses all of his major works on paper and several original oil paintings.Gift shop.
- Jeffersonville Golf Club, 2400 West Main Street, Jeffersonville, ☎ 610.539.0422, . Affordable yet challenging 18-hole Donald Ross-designed golf course with banquet and meeting space, full-service catering that can accommodate up to 200 guests for groups, outings and events.
- Philadelphia Rock Gym, E-520 N. Circle Drive, Oaks, ☎ 610.666.7673, . Minutes from King of Prussia is the area?s first and only full service rock climbing facility. We offer introductory classes, teambuilding, outdoor adventures, day passes, group rates and event rentals.
- 422 Business Center, 1230 East Circle Drive, Oaks, ☎ 610.666.6900, . More than million square feet of exciting recreation, entertainment, and retail shopping. Just seconds off the Oaks exit of route 422.
- The Golf Club at Shannondell, 2750 Egypt Road, Audubon, ☎ 610.666.7600, . The 18-hole golf course is a perfect choice for your corporate or golf outing. It also features banquet and meeting facility seating for up to 150.
- Bella Vista Golf Course, 2901 Fagleysville Road, Gilbertsville, ☎ 610.705.1855, . 18-hole championship golf course open to the public. Well-manicured, 4 sets of tees, unique island green par 3. Group outings and leagues available.
- Raven's Claw Golf Club, 120 Masters Drive, Pottstown, ☎ 610.495.4710, . Rated #8 by Golf Digest Magazine; features new clubhouse, well-stocked pro-shop, Sheerin's Pub Restaurant, locker rentals. A country club experience at affordable prices; ideal for corporate golf outings and social events.
- Keswick Theatre, 291 Keswick Ave, Glenside, ☎ 215.572.7650, . 1,300 seat renovated, acoustically superb 1928 Vaudeville house. Headliner acts, theatrical performances, top name entertainers.
- Pottstown Symphony Orchestra, PO Box 675, Pottstown, ☎ 610.327.3614, . Since 1964, the Pottstown Symphony has sustained a fully professional symphonic orchestra performing classical, holiday and pop concerts throughout the region. Call for locations. Rosalind Erwin, Music Director.
- The Centre Theatre at the Montgomery County Cultural Center, 208 DeKalb Street, Norristown, ☎ 610.279.1013, . Non-profit 75-seat professional theater features main-stage and children?s productions. New 40-seat blackbox theater showcases small companies and emerging artists. Also offer performing arts education for youth.
- Montgomery Theater, 124 Main Street, Souderton, ☎ 215.723.9984, . Traditional, alternative and children's productions come to life in a newly renovated, uniquely intimate, regional professional theater. Visit website for schedule and further information.
- Theatre Horizon, 243 Crest Way, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.283.2230, .
- Elmwood Park Zoo, 1661 Harding Blvd, Norristown, ☎ 610.277.3825, . North and South American wild animals in naturalistic settings. Focus on educating young children. Daily live animal shows during season, education programs, summer camp, birthday parties, playground, cafe, nature shop year-round.
- Suburban Square, . Outdoor retail stores and restaurants.
- Heaven Spa, The Pavilion - 261 Old York Road, Jenkintown, ☎ 215.576.7000, . A sanctuary for the mind, body, and soul. Indulge, relax and refresh at this award-winning spa offering massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicures and more.
- King of Prussia Mall, 160 N. Gulph Rd - Plaza Management Office, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.3353, . Eight major department stores and 365 shops, including Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Louis Vuitton and Tiffany's; and 40 restaurants from Cheesecake Factory to Morton's make this the East Coast's largest retail shopping mall.
- Norristown Business Development, 266 East Main Street - Suite 3, Norristown, ☎ 610.277.2641. Pennsylvania?s 300-year-old historic, multicultural community and center of commerce has reinvented itself. Walk the same streets that Abraham Lincoln, Mark Twain and Daniel Webster did. Shop, dine, browse, discover.
- Plymouth Meeting Mall, 500 W. Germantown Pike - Suite L-150, Plymouth Meeting, ☎ 610.825.9351, . Shopping surprises around every turn with Boscov?s, Macy?s and our 12-screen AMC Theater. Shop more than 110 specialty stores. Plus, enjoy our double-decker carousel, miniature golf, and more.
- Smith and Hawken, 449 Mall Boulevard - The Court at King of Prussia, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.9301, . Smith and Hawken is the premier authority on outdoor garden living, dedicated to providing products distinguished by authenticity, style and, above all, fine craftsmanship.
- Bauman's Family PA Dutch Fruit Butters and Cider, 116 Hoffmansville Road, Sassamansville, ☎ 610.754.7251, . Offering over 18 varieties of additive-free fresh fruit, butters, cider, and condiments since 1892. Available at specialty shops nationwide, mail order or through Bauman stores. Factory tours available.
- Plaza Flowers (Philadelphia Flower Delivery), 417 Egypt Rd, Norristown (corner of Egypt Rd and Trooper Rd), ☎ 610.630.8825, . M-F 7AM - 8PM, Sa 8AM - 8PM, Su 10AM - 5PM. Worldwide delivery of fine quality flowers, plants, gift baskets, Godiva Chocolate, Crabtree & Evelyn, and Bridgewater candles. Specializes in parties, conventions, banquets, weddings, and corporate gifts. (40.131059,-75.399479)
- Ambler Flower & Gift Basket Shop, 107 E. Butler Avenue, Ambler, ☎ 215.646.6500, . Featuring premium flowers, gift baskets and plants. Their exquisite creations are perfect for any personal or business event.
- Montgomery Mall, 230 Mongomery Mall, North Wales, ☎ 215.362.1600, . Two-level enclosed shopping center featuring JC Penney, Macy's, Sears, and Boscov's, plus 150 specialty stores, services, and a food court. Conveniently located at intersection of Rts 309 & 202.
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets, 18 West Lightcap Road, Limerick, ☎ 610.495.9000, . Philadelphia Premium Outlets® features an exciting collection of 150 outlet stores featuring the world?s finest designers and name brands, offering savings of 25% to 65%. Group discounts available. 2008 Best of Philly, Philadelphia Magazine.
- Gravity Hair Salon, 77 East Butler Pke, Ambler, ☎ 215.542.2350, . Experience a progressive salon, with a down to earth attitude. From cutting edge to classic; we offer the full gamut of styling techniques and services using only the best products.
- Pure Spa, 79 East Butler Avenue, Ambler, ☎ 215.542.7873, . Provides full spa and customized therapeutic treatments that are designed to promote relaxation and holistic healing for overall balance of the mind, body and spirit. Call for details.
- Chapel Cabin Shop, Rt 23, Valley Forge, ☎ 610.783.0576, . Handcrafted items, souvenirs, homemade jams, jellies, candies, gifts, lunch and snacks. Nonprofit shop with the proceeds benefiting maintenance of Chapel. Located behind the chapel.
- Crossroad Gift & Thrift/ Ten Thousand Villages, 139 West Main Street, Norristown, ☎ 610.275.3772. Reasonably-priced imported handcrafted items; jewelry, pottery, brass, baskets, more. Sales support artisans in impoverished countries.
- Country Club Edition - Golf Art Gallery, 203 DeKalb St, Bridgeport, ☎ 610.279.9880, . Only shop in the world dedicated exclusively to golf art. Outstanding collection of more than 2,000 prints, photographs and sculptures.
- Encampment Store The Valley Forge National Historical Park, 1400 North Outer Line Drive, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.783.1074, . Take the Valley Forge experience home with you. Shop a wide selection of Revolutionary War books, unique gifts, reproductions, and toys. Contact us to learn about programs and specials.
- Chamaeleon, 12 Cavalier Drive, Ambler, ☎ 215.325.1462, . Quality women's, men's, baby and home accessories that are distinctive, unique, attractive and affordable. Gift baskets and gift certificates are available for all occasions. Shipping and special orders upon request.
- Ambler Main Street, P. O. Box 36, Ambler, ☎ 215.641.1070, . A welcoming community with a vibrant town center, offering shopping and nightlife with independent stores, restaurants, art-house movies, live theater and tree-lined streets, an easy 35-minute train ride to Philadelphia. While in Ambler Main Street don?t forget to visit these unique shops and restaurants. Act II Playhouse (56 East Butler Pike Ambler, PA 19002), (p) 215.654.0200 (f) 215.654.9050 Box office: M-F 10AM-6PM, Sa 2PM-6PM. Professional live theater. Ambler Flower Shop (107 East Butler Pike Ambler, PA 19002), (p) 215.646 6500. M-F 9AM-5PM; Sa 9AM-5PM. Premium flowers, gift baskets,plants. Renew Theaters, Inc.) <A href="http://www.amblertheater.org/" target=_info>The Ambler Theatre</A> (108 E. Butler Avenue, Ambler, PA 19002), (p) 215.345.7855. Hours of operation subject to event. <A href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>. Independent/foreign films movie theater.
Corner Chocolates (101 East Butler Pike Ambler, PA 19002), (p) 215.654.1818 (f) 215.643.3472. Fine chocolates, favors, gift baskets.
Flowers by Veronica, Inc. (51 N. Main Street, Ambler, PA 19002), (p) 215.540.9922. M, F 8:30AM-5:3-pm; Sa 8:30AM-2PM. Flowers for all occasions. Hair Salon (77 E. Butler Pike, Ambler, PA 19002), (p)215.542.2350. T-Th 10AM-8PM, F 10AM-5PM, Sa 9AM-4PM. Full service quality salon / products. www.gravityhair.com.
- Ardmore Business District (Historic Ardmore), Four miles east of Rt. 476 on Rt. 30 (Lancaster Avenue), Ardmore, ☎ 610.645.0540. Historic downtown showcasing a delightful blend of multi-cultural restaurants and specialty shops, including antique and gift stores. Located on Philadelphia's prestigious "Main Line" just minutes from Philadelphia and Valley Forge.
While in Ardmore Business District, don?t forget to visit these unique shops. Harry's Treasures and Collectibles (22 E. Lancaster Ave, Armore. P: 610.642.4775. Antiques and collectibles from local estates. M-Sa, 10AM-5:30PM.
- Main Street Hatboro, 17 S. York Road, Hatboro, ☎ 215.957.9790. Visit the town where Revolutionary War soldier?s hats were made. Established in the early 1700s, this wonderful "small town" boasts more than 100 stores, restaurants, historic sites and entertainment venues.
- Souderton-Telford Main Streets, 18 Green Street, Souderton, ☎ 215.723.6627, . Souderton-Telford Main Streets promotes distinctive business and cultural opportunities for two vibrant downtown communities. They also coordinate the Indian Valley Farmers' Market, the Souderton holiday parade and other community activities.
- Visit Skippack Village, 4019 Skippack Pike, Skippack, ☎ 610.584.4577, . Historic, charming 18th century village features more than 80 artisan shops and restaurants: art galleries, antiques, boutiques, collectibles, cozy cafés, fine dining, spas, and one great playhouse. Free off-street parking. Adornment 4002 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 267.640.7956. Unique handbags and fashion accessories. Tu, W, F, Su, 11AM-5PM; Th, 11AM-7PM. www.adornmentea.com. Amazing Newborn 4019 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584. 6111. Mother and newborn speciality products, gifts and classes. Tu-Su, 10AM-5PM; Closed M. www.amazingnewborn.com Amelia's 4060 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.4999. Accents for home and self. M, Tu, Thu, Sa, 10AM-5PM; W-F, 10AM-6PM; Su, 11AM-5:30PM. An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village 3907 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.7280. Full-service local and worldwide delivery. M-F, 9:30AM-5:30PM; Sa, 10AM-4PM. www.skippackflorist.com Artisans Nest 4033 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584 4647. Handcrafted jewelry, accessories and gifts. Tu-Sa, 10AM-5PM; Su, 11AM-5PM; Closed M. Basta Pasta 4052 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.0341. Skippack's premiere Italian restaurant. M-Th, 11AM-9PM; F-Sa, 11AM-10PM; Su, 11AM-8PM. www.skippackrestaurants.com Black Dog Café 4049 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.222.9211. Gourmet Asian cusine cafe. M-Su, 11AM-3PM; 3:30PM-10PM. www.skippackrestaurants.com The Body Serene Day Spa 4007 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.7284. Beauty and wellness as a relaxation experience. M, W, Th 10AM-9PM, Tu 12-8PM, F-Sa 9AM-5PM, every other Su 11AM-3PM. www.thebodyserene.com Brasserie 73 4024 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.7880. French, American Bistro and wine bar. M-Th, 11AM-3:30PM; 5PM-10PM; F-Sa, 11AM-3:30PM; 5PM-11PM Su, 11AM-8PM. www.skippackrestaurants.com Carolyn's Creative Stitchery 4042 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.1332. American Girl doll clothing, baby and animal lovers gifts. Tu-Su,11AM-5PM; Closed M. www.carolynscreativestitchery.com Dovetail, LLC 4038 Skippack Pike, Skippack, 610.584.9696. A perfect blend of Chamila jewelry and styles for you and your home. W, Th, F, Sa 10AM-5PM, Su 12PM-4PM. www.dovetailllc.com Dreamercatcher 4049 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.5556. Authentic Native American art and jewelry. M-Su, 11AM-6PM. www.dreamcatcherweb.com From the Past 4039 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.5842. Dollhouse miniature shop offering kits and accessories. M-F, 11AM-4PM; Sa, 10AM-5PM; Su, 12PM-5PM. Floral & Hardy of Skippack 4007 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.0797. Your complete gardening and gift shop. M-Sa 9AM-5PM, Su 10AM-4PM. Home Sweet Home 4050 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.8321. Gifts, candles, collectables and more. Open Tu-Sa; call for exact times. Justin's Carriage House 3911 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.5005. Casual family restaurant. M-Th, Su 11:30AM (open) call for closing times, F-Sa, 11:30AM-2AM. www.justinscarriagehouse.net La Provence 3904 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.222.8690. French pottery, linens and toiletries. Th-Sa, 11AM-4PM; Su, 12PM-4PM. www.laprovencepottery.com Leap Frog Paper 3904 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.222.9020. A couture paper boutique with unique stationery and gifts. W-F 11AM-5PM, Sa 1-4PM. Closed M-Tu. www.leapfrogpaper.com Le Bon Sac Handbags & Assessories 4038 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.222.2247. Beautiful handbags, wallets, jewelry and more. W-Sa, 11AM-5PM; Su, 12PM-5PM; Closed M-Tu. www.lebonsac.com Le Butler's Pantry 4033 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.0841. A retail kitchen store for cooking and entertainment. M-Th, 10AM-5PM; F, 10AM-7PM; Sa-Su, 12PM-5PM. Liberty Tattoo & Body Piercing 4000 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.222.4220. Clean, sterile, friendly environment. W-Sa, 12PM-9PM; Su, 12PM-6PM. www.libertytattoopa.com LounaC 4036 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.4800. Designer denin and apparel. W-Th, 12PM-6PM; F-Su, 12PM-4PM; Sa, 11:30PM-5PM; Closed M, Tu. www.lounac.com M. P. Jewelry Design 4013 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.8817. Unique, one of a kind, artisan-designed fine jewelry. Tu-Sa, 11AM- 6PM; Su, 12PM-5PM. Merle Norman Cosmetics Skippack Pike, P.O. Box 556, Skippack PA 19474 Mira Salon 4007 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.6100. A fabulous hair salon. M, 4PM-8PM; Tu-Th, 10AM-8PM; W, 12PM-8PM; F, 10AM-5PM; Sa, 8AM-2PM. www.mirasalon.net Passionflowers (3843 Skippack Pike, Skippack, PA 19474), (p) 610.584.4590. W?Sa 11AM-5PM; Su 11AM-4PM. Extended holiday hours. [email protected] Gifts for home and garden. Pandora Jewelry at URBANFUSION 4059 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.222.4222. The ultimate Pandora shopping experience. M, Tu,Th, Sa, 10AM-5PM; W, F, 10AM-7PM; Su, 12PM-5PM. www.urban-fusion.com Pennsylvania Traditions 4033 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.8218. Decorative interiors and antique reproductions. M-Su, 10AM- 5PM. www.pennsylvaniatraditions.com Playcrafters at Skippack Village 2011 Store Road, Skippack. 610.584.4005. Mainstage and seasonal productions from Apr thru Dec. Performances Th, F, Sa at 8PM; Su, matinee at 3PM. www.playcrafters.org Road House Grille 4022 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.4231. Steak and Seafood restaurant. M-Th, 11AM-3:30PM; 4:30PM-10PM; F, Sa, 11AM-3:30PM; 4:30PM-11PM; Su,11AM-3:30PM; 4:30PM-8PM. www.skippackrestaurants.com Salon Rouge 4059 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.6015. Premiere salon and day spa. Su-M, 11AM-5PM; Tu-W, 9AM-8PM; Th, 9AM-9PM; F, 9AM-7PM; Sa, 8:30AM-4PM. www.salonrougeinc.net Skippack Ghost walk, LLC 4019 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 484.961.7130. Historic, haunted, lantern-lit walk. Call for reservations and times. www.skippackGhostWalk.com Skippack Goldsmith's & Gifts 4007 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.4540. Jewelry, repairs, gifts, silver, estate, cutlery, artisan dolls. W-Sa, 10AM-5PM; most Su, 12PM-4PM. Call for summer hours. Skippack Sportsabilia 4039 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.5020. Sports collectibles and gifts. M-F, 12- 6PM; Sa, 10AM-7PM; Su, 12PM-6PM. Southwest Trading Post 4039 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.2774. Native American jewelry and gifts. M-Su,11AM-5PM. www.swtpstore.com Tokyo Japanese Restaurant 4044 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.222.4777. Fabulous Japanese cuisine and sushi bar. M, F, 11:30AM to 2:30PM, 4:30PM to 10PM. Sat-Sun 11:30AM to 10PM. www.skippackrestaurants.com URBANFUSION 4059 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.222.4222. Artisan collection of home , jewelry and baby items. M, Tu, Th, Sa, 10AM-5PM; W, F, 10AM-7PM; Su,12PM-5PM. www.urban-fusion.com Wooden Duck 4033 Skippack Pike, Skippack. 610.584.0124. Byers' Choice, gifts and clothing. Open M-Su; call for exact times. www.woodenduckshoppe.com
- Willow Grove Park Mall, 2500 W Moreland Rd Willow Grove, PA 19090, ☎ +1 215 657-6000, . The Center features more than 130 specialty retailers, including abercrombie, Ann Taylor, Aveda, Banana Republic, bebe, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Cache, Coach, Elisabeth, Gap, J. Crew, J. Jill, Lillie Rubin, Lucky Brand Jeans, Williams-Sonoma, and is anchored by Bloomingdale’s, Sears, Macy’s, and Boscov’s coming soon!
- King of Prussia Mall, 160 N. Gulph Rd - Plaza Management Office, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.3353, . Eight major department stores and 365 shops, including Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Louis Vuitton and Tiffany's; and 40 restaurants from Cheesecake Factory to Morton's make this the East Coast's largest retail shopping mall.
- Harvey's New Market Restaurant, 432 Pennsylvania Ave - (in the Holiday Inn - Ft. Washington), Ft. Washington, ☎ 215.643.3000, . Combines hearty dining with an elegant atmosphere.
- Coppermill Harvest, 480 N. Gulph Rd. - (in the Sheraton Park Ridge Hotel), King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1800, . Refined contemporary, yet casual, American specialty restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner from an a la carte menu and a buffet breakfast and lunch. Saturday seafood buffet.
- Buca di Beppo Restaurant - East Norriton, One West Germantown Pk - at Rt 202 / DeKalb Pk, Norristown, ☎ 610.272.2822, . Real immigrant southern Italian family-style meals. Portions are large and are meant to be shared. Large parties welcome. Take-out every day.
- Stirling's Restaurant at the Crowne Plaza Valley Forge, 260 Mall Boulevard - Crowne Plaza Hotel, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.7500. Experience the culinary talents of award-winning chef Mark Spaulding at Stirling's, located in The Crowne Plaza Valley Forge, directly across from King of Prussia Mall.
- Brandywine Hunt Club & Grille, 640 W. Germantown Pk - Double Tree Guest Suites Hotel, Plymouth Meeting, ☎ 610.879.4160, . The Brandywine is a charming restaurant with noted American cuisine. Ask about our Easter, Mother's Day, and Thanksgiving specials.
- Shula's 347 at the Marriott Philadelphia West, 111 Crawford Street - Philadelphia Marriott West, West Conshohocken, ☎ 610.941.5600, . Shula?s 347 prepares a classic American cuisine, serving gourmet salads, fresh fish and Certified Angus Beef. Top shelf cocktails and wines make this restaurant perfect for social and business occasions.
- Chumley's Steak House, 1160 First Ave - Radisson Valley Forge Hotel, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.2000, . Chumley?s sports bar, with 10 high-definition televisions, features traditional favorites like burgers and wings, as well as frosty cold beers. Juicy steaks and delicious seafood served in the dining room.
- Blue Grotto Italian Bistro & Bar, 1210 First Ave - Scanticon Hotel & Conference Center, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.1500, . Romantic candlelit dining room. Perfect for an escape to the Mediterranean. Ask about The Cove, our most popular and romantic table.
- Twisted Gourmet Catering, 550 Pinetown Road - Suite 200, Fort Washington, ☎ 215.641.1388, .
- The Melting Pot, 150 Allendale Road - Suite 2100, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.7195, . This unique dining experience with its assortment of fondue, cooked at the table by the guests, is the perfect location for a romantic evening, corporate party or friendly gathering.
- Blue Pacific Chinese Bistro and Sushi, 160 N. Gulph Rd - The Plaza at King of Prussia, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.3078, . Sushi and pan-Asian menu including noodles, tempura, seafood, satay, and sake in a casual dining environment. Affordable prices.
- Bear Rock Cafe, 192 West DeKalb Pike - Valley Forge Shopping Center, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.6505, . A unique quick-casual restaurant featuring hand-crafted sandwiches, hot and savory soups, fresh salads, loaded baked potatoes, oven fresh breads and desserts. Take-out and catering services. Free WIFI site.
- Peppers Italian Restaurant & Bar, 239 Town Center Road - Valley Forge Shopping Center, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.2416, . Excellent food made to order. Is known for large food and drink portions with good prices. Voted best Italian Restaurant Readers Choice five years in a row. Locally owned and operated.
- Michael's Deli - Restaurant, 130 Town Center Rd - VF Shopping Center - Rt 202, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.3265, . Best of Philly award; Jewish-style deli/restaurant featuring jumbo deli sandwiches and 500 different brands of cold beer.
- Blush Restaurant & Bar, 24 North Merion Avenue, Bryn Mawr, ☎ 610.527.7700, . Blush's Chef/Owner Nicholas Farina creates traditional and modern fusion dishes with a distinctive flair, complemented by an extensive wine list and a full bar. Sophisticated dining in a comfortable atmosphere.
- Uno's Chicago Bar & Grill - Conshohocken, 1009 Ridge Pk, Conshohocken, ☎ 610.825.3050, . Casual dining, Chicago style deep dish pizza. The original established in 1943. Pizza, chicken, steak, salads, a special kid's menu, something for everyone.
- Gourmet Buffets, PO Box 760, Valley Forge, ☎ 610.935.4500, . Off-premise catering for corporations and private affairs. Introducing their newest concept in food presentation - The Executive Dining Car.
- Jack Francis's Catering Services, 300 Maple St, Conshohocken, ☎ 610.825.0776. Catering to corporate and social clientele for more than 30 years. Fashionable cocktail parties to elegant dinner receptions, box lunches to barbeques. Banquet facilities up to 150.
- Ludwigs' Gourmet Catering, Inc., 1601 Valley Forge Road, Valley Forge, ☎ 610.933.8825, . Dedicated, experienced staff coordinates specialty menus, décor, florists and entertainment for corporate events, weddings, holiday parties and off-premise catering. Located at Freedoms Foundation, minutes from Pa. Turnpike, Valley Forge.
- The Club at Shannondell, 2750 Egypt Road, Audubon, ☎ 610.666.7600, . An elegant full service banquet and meeting faculty accommodating up to 150 people for memorable and successful events. Perfect for your corporate or golf outing, weddings, holiday parties & special occasions.
- LaMassaria at Bella Vista Golf Course, 2901 Fagleysville Road, Gilbertsville, ☎ 610.705.1855, . Breath taking banquet facility created from an 1802 farmstead barn. Two levels complete with separate entrances, patios and decks, and views. Seats up to 120 to 250 people respectively.
- G-Lodge Restaurant, 1371 Valley Forge Rd, Phoenixville, ☎ 610.933.1646. Homemade soups, daily specials, and incredible breakfast at fair prices. 100% non-smoking. 2 miles West of Valley Forge. Take-out available.
- Ray's Restaurant & Malt Shop, 14 E. Germantown Pk, East Norriton, ☎ 610.279.3555. Relaxed, friendly, family atmosphere. "Real food" at reasonable prices - 200 menu items breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take out and call ahead ordering and seating (lunch). Happy Hour Mon-Fri. Banquet facilities for up to 40.
- Cafe Soleil at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, 1160 First Avenue, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.2000. Bright and cheery café serving made-to-order eggs and omelets by Chef for breakfast and burgers, sandwiches and wraps for lunch. Enjoy pasta to your liking at popular Pasta Bar.
- Creed's Seafood & Steaks, 499 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.2550, . Chef John Talbot offers a diverse selection of fresh fish, seafood and steaks along with a raw bar menu. Live entertainment Friday and Saturday nights in the bar. Reservations suggested.
- William Penn Inn, 1017 DeKalb Pike , Gwynedd, ☎ 215.699.9272, . Continental country dining at an historic inn. Also has luxurious suites with private baths.
- Totaro's Restaurant, 729 E. Hector, Conshohocken, ☎ 610.828.9341, . Best food in the area! Live entertainment Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays! Come down and be a part of the family!
- Old Guard House Inn, 953 Youngsford Rd, Gladwyne, ☎ 610.649.9708, . Superb country dining in a 200 year old historic building. Seasonal American and Continental cuisine, fireplaces, cozy atmosphere, friendly service.
- Joseph Ambler Inn Restaurant, 1005 Horsham Rd, North Wales, ☎ 215.362.7500, . Changing menu of traditional and novel American cuisine accented by quiet country elegance and candlelit tables.
- Morton's The Steakhouse, 500 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.491.1900, . USDA Prime aged steaks, fresh seafood, hand picked vegetables and home-made desserts served in an elegant, club-like setting. Open for dinner nightly, private Boardroom dining available.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House, 220 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.992.1818, . Oversized USDA-prime steaks, live lobsters and fresh seafood are accompanied by 10 varieties of potatoes, fresh vegetables and salads with homemade dressings. Reservations encouraged. Private rooms available for groups. Valet parking available.
- LaCava-Mexican Haute Cuisine, 60 E. Butler Pike, Ambler, ☎ 215.540.0237, . Authentic Mayan, Aztec and Spanish-European modern flavors combine to create exceptional Mexican Haute Cuisine. BYOB. Private parties welcome.
- Trinacria Restorante Italiano, 1016 DeKalb Pike (Rt. 202), Blue Bell, ☎ 610.275.0505, . The taste of Italy. The elegance of fine dining in a warm, relaxing atmosphere. Zagat Survey rated as one of America?s top Italian restaurants. Groups, private parties welcome.
- Agave Grille & Cantina, 110 E. Butler Avenue, Ambler, ☎ 215.641.1420, . Private party, banquet room for up to 150 people.
- Sorella Rose Bar and Grill at the Springfield Hotel, 1800 Bethlehem Pk, Flourtown, ☎ 215.233.0616, . Casual dining in a charming 19th century inn. American cuisine featuring steaks, seafood, and innovative pastas. Open air porch dining. Banquet facilities for up to 200.
- Maggiano's Little Italy, 205 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.992.3333, . Often said to be reminiscent of pre-World War II Little Italy, Maggiano's blends the tradition of family, good times with friends, and authentic Italian cuisine.
- Lakeside Inn, 594 W. Ridge Pk, Limerick, ☎ 610.495.8100, . An outstanding restaurant and banquet/corporate event facility. Located in Limerick With accommodations for almost any special event including weddings, graduation parties, funerals, baby and bridal showers.
- Chadwick's Restaurant & Bar, 2750 Egypt Road, Audubon, ☎ 610.666.7600, . Offering a perfect blend of casual American cuisine, relaxing family atmosphere and friendly service for a dining experience unmatched in the area. Open daily.
- Great American Grill Restaurant, 530 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Washington, ☎ 215.366.1006, . Located in the Hilton Garden Inn serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service in the evening and on-site catering available for all your event needs.
- Taylor's at the Olde Mill, 200 West Marshall Street, Norristown, ☎ 610.272.2011. Experience mouth-watering, savory New Southern Cuisine while enjoying live jazz and blues, performed by nationally renowned musicians, in our renovated, historic mill. Private parties and meetings for up to 340.
- Palace of Asia Indian Restaurant, 285 Commerce Drive, Fort Washington, ☎ 215.646.2133. Fine restaurant, bar and banquet facility, rated "Excellent" by Zagat, presenting a wide selection of Indian haute cuisine. A healthful alternative made from the finest and freshest ingredients. Catering available.
- Sheerin's Pub & Restaurant, 120 Masters Drive, Pottstown, ☎ 610.495.4710, . "Build Your Own" sandwiches, burgers, ribs or steaks served by our friendly staff. Enjoy lunch or dinner. The ambiance is perfect for a few friends or a large group.
- Bahama Breeze, 320 Goddard Boulevard, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.491.9822, . Bahama Breeze lets you Feed Your Island Spirit® and experience a Caribbean escape without leaving town. Has the food, drink and atmosphere you would find in the islands.
- Red Lobster, 425 W. DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.9430, . Every community?s favorite seafood restaurant dedicated to delighting each guest and making the flavors and feelings of the seaside available to everyone. Fresh and delicious, every time.
- Texas Roadhouse Restaurant, 70 Buckwalter Road, Royersford, ☎ 610.948.4006, . A comfortable, down-home place for delicious food and friendly folks. Serving hand-cut steaks, fall-off-the-bone ribs, hot freshly baked bread, ice cold beer, and legendary margaritas.
- Ruby's Diner, 5 Coulter Ave, Ardmore, .
- Gullifty's Restaurant, 1149 E Lancaster Ave, Bryn Mawr, . Fast, fun, and Friendly restaurant, great beer, extensive menu.
- Cheesecake Factory, 570 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, . Something for everyone here. Best variety of cheese cakes. Always packed though, you may have to wait an hour or two for a table!.
- Washington House, 136 North Main Street, Sellersville pa, 18960, . Excellent bar and grill! The Washington House has great food, a great crowd, and even a little history. Rumor has it that the liberty bell itself was hidden in the Washington house for a period of time during the 1800s.
- La Collina, 37 Ashland Ave # 41, Bala Cynwyd. Glamourous Italian restaurant, high on a high overlooking Manayunk. Well thought out wine list. They dress up on Saturday night's for dancing and a show.
- Plate Restaurant and Bar, 37 Ashland Ave # 41, Bala Cynwyd, . Big portions, a little expensive, but a great environment in an upscale shopping center.
- Mainland Inn, 17 Main St Mainland, PA 19451, . Features an excellent waitstaff and impeccable food. Mainland Inn never disappoints. The farmhouse setting creates a warm atmosphere for a great meal. The new outdoor seating is also a treat during the summer months!
- Cold Stone Creamery, 10 Coulter Ave, Ardmore, . An assortment of ice-cream selections for the family to enjoy.
Montgomery County has a long list of pubs and bars. They all have lots of drink specials and events.
- Brownies 23 East, 23 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, +1 610 649-8389, . With themed specials like “Sink or Swim”, its no wonder that the surrounding Main Line college crowds pack themselves into this two level hotspot. Happy hours include 75 cent drinks and free food, and different specials are offered every night.
- John Henry's - +1 610 726-9193 - 98 Cricket Ave, Ardmore. Relaxed atmosphere, inexpensive and friendly. The food is simple but fresh and there are some good drink specials
- The Grog - +1 610 527-5870 - 836 West Lancaster Avenue, Bryn Mawr,
- Kelly's Tab Room, 1107 E Lancaster Ave, Bryn Mawr, +1 610 520-9344, .
- Maloney's - +1 610 520-2589 - 1009 W Lancaster Ave, Bryn Mawr.
- Mad Anthony's Tavern, 480 N. Gulph Rd - Sheraton Park Ridge Hotel, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1800, . Snacks and sandwiches. Comfortable bar serving a full line of spirits, wine by the glass, domestic and imported beers.
- Maxwell's Pub, 301 DeKalb Pk - The Inn at Valley Forge, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1200, . Sports bar atmosphere and casual dining with 44 beers (8 on tap).
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, 160 N. Gulph Rd - The Plaza at King of Prussia, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.230.2739, . Lively and casual dining experience, featuring fresh, handcrafted beers brewed on premise with an innovative menu, and service that?s friendly and upbeat. Located in the King of Prussia Plaza mall between Sears and Nordstroms.
- Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant, 1460 Bethlehem Pike - The Shoppes at English Village, North Wales, ☎ 267.708.2739, . Casual, upscale and distinctive. New American cuisine and award-winning handcrafted ales and lagers served in a rich mahogany setting with vaulted copper ceilings, open kitchen and on-site brewery.
- Fox & Hound Pub & Grille, 211 Mall Boulevard, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.962.0922, . Cable & Satellite system with 40+ televisions, 24 draft beers, 50+ bottled beers, premium wine & spirits, upscale billiards-games of skill. "We throw a cocktail party 7 days a week."
- Fitzwater Station, 264 Canal St, Port Providence, ☎ 610.933.9958, . Snacks, lunch, dinner and drinks on our deck overlooking the historic Schuylkill Canal, or on our glass enclosed porch. Daily and weekend specials, weekly entertainment. Paddle boats, Canoe and Kayak rentals.
- Kildare's Irish Pub, 826 West DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.4772, . The true flavor of Ireland permeates every aspect of our establishment, from every stone, mural and tile placed, to our distinctive recipes and music.
There are a large number of quality hotels, motels, and meeting facilities that serve both the business traveler and tourist. All together, Montgomery County has over 6,000 rooms available, including small bed and breakfast establishments.
Philadelphia Marriott West - 111 Crawford Ave., West Conshohocken, 610-941-5600, . This full-service hotel in West Conshohocken is located between downtown Philadelphia and the airport, featuring wedding sites, meeting facilities, and more.
Hilton Valley Forge 251 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, 610-337-1200, .
Courtyard Philadelphia Montgomeryville - 544 Dekalb Pike, Montgomeryville, 215-699-7247, . This is a non-smoking hotel with wireless capabilities. There is complimentary parking onsite for this hotel. This hotel is in near the Montgomery Mall and other shops as well as an assortment of restaurants.
- A B&B Connection of Philadelphia, Representing 100 B&B's in Valley Forge, the - BrandyWine Valley and Philadelphia, Devon, ☎ 610.644.8790, . Each Bed and Breakfast is visited regularly to ensure it meets our high standards. Choose from our carefully selected accommodations with amenities that match your needs and rates that fit your budget. Call toll-free M-F, 9AM-5PM.
- Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center, 1431 Morris Road - Rt 202 & Morris Road, Blue Bell, ☎ 215.616.8500, . Historic property features over 141 luxurious hotel rooms and suites, 19 state-of-the-art meeting rooms, two ballrooms, casual restaurant, championship golf and other recreational facilities. Celebrity Chef, Jim Coleman, presides over the facility's renowned culinary team.
- Klein Corporate Services, 131 Mill Grove Dr, Norristown, ☎ 610.666.5414, . Wide selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and rental townhouses in King of Prussia, Valley Forge, Royersford, Blue Bell, Exton, Doylestown. Options include swimming pools, tennis courts, health clubs, golf and cable TV. Minimum stay of 60 days.
- Korman Communities, 1560 Wick Lane, Blue Bell, ☎ 610.275.5265, . Minimum stay 30 days. One, two, three-bedroom townhouses with fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, linen package, washer/dryer, cable TV. Club facilities with fitness center, sauna, swimming pool, massage therapy, on-site spa, dry cleaning service, lighted tennis court.
- Morgan Suites, 600 Lewis Rd, Suite 118, King of Prussia. Whether you need a furnished apartment, housekeeping services, or a fully equipped kitchen, Morgan Suites will be happy to take care of your needs. Numerous locations throughout Pennsylvania, South Jersey and Silver Springs. Also located in New Castle, Delaware.
- Korman Residential Meadowbrook, 167 Meadowbrook Dr, Huntingdon Valley, ☎ 215.947.0101. Minimum stay 30 days. Outdoor pool, lighted tennis court, universal weight equipment, golf course, furnished and unfurnished apartments available. Washer/Dryer. Fireplace available. Small pets welcome. Monthly rates available. Easy access to I-95, PA Tpk and New Jersey.
- Valley Forge Towers North, 3000 Valley Forge Circle, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.783.7700, . Valley Forge?s premier high-rise, featuring spacious apartments with clubhouse amenities, overlooking breathtaking Valley Forge National Historical Park. Minutes from four major highways and King of Prussia shopping and dining. M-F, 9AM-6PM; Sa-Su, 10AM-4PM.
- Twin Turrets Inn, 11 E. Philadelphia Ave, Boyertown, ☎ 610.367.4513, . 1860 Victorian has all the amenities, antiques throughout. Thick robes and thirsty towels compliment your private bath. Breakfast at your convenience in your suite, dining room, patio or gardens. Golf, baseball, antiques and Reading Outlets nearby. Mobil and AAA recommended.
- Shearer Elegance Bed & Breakfast, 1154 Main Street, Linfield, ☎ 610.495.7429, . Beautiful Victorian mansion with spectacular landscaping. Seven rooms, including three suites, feature private baths and amenities. Meetings, parties, weddings, luncheons. Great business rates. Two miles from Philadelphia Premium Outlets. AAA approved. Call for reservations.
- DoubleTree Guest Suites Philadelphia West, 640 W. Germantown Pk, Plymouth Meeting, ☎ 610.834.8300, . 252 Spacious, well appointed suites feature a living room and a separate master bedroom, wet bar, iron and ironing board, coffee maker and refrigerator. Relax at the indoor pool, sun deck, whirlpool, sauna and exercise room. Brandywine Hunt Club & Grille.
- Holiday Inn Fort Washington, 432 Pennsylvania Ave, Fort Washington, ☎ 215.643.3000, . Conveniently located at PA Tpk exit 339, this 216-room hotel and conference center features 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, Harvey's Restaurant, Holly's Lounge, business center, outdoor pool, and fitness center.
- Park Ridge Hotel and Conference Center at Valley Forge, 480 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1800, . Dedicated conference center for up to 600 people, with one mile of the King of Prussia Mall and Valley Forge National Historical Park. 265 guest rooms, outdoor pool, tennis, fitness center, adjacent golf course. 24-hour room service, restaurant, sports tavern. IACC approved.
- Dolce Valley Forge, 301 West DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1200, . North of the King of Prussia Mall on US 202, Dolce Valley Forge features 327 newly renovated luxurious guest rooms, a health club, outdoor pool and gift shop.
- Crowne Plaza Valley Forge, 260 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.7500, . This hotel has features unique in the King of Prussia area. Offering 225 guest accommodations, restaurant with lounge, two elegant ballrooms and state-of-the-art amphitheater. IACC approved.
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Plymouth Meeting, 501 E. Germantown Pk, East Norriton, ☎ 610.313.9990, . An all-suite hotel featuring 131 units. One bedroom/one bath and two bedroom/two bath suites with full kitchens and separate living rooms. The hotel offers amenities ideal for the business or leisure traveler.
- MainStay Suites - King of Prussia, 440 American Ave, King of Prussia, ☎ 484.690.3000, . One of the area's newest all suite hotels with 69 rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet daily. Fully equipped kitchens with spacious dining, living and bedroom areas. Free high speed internet access. Indoor pool, exercise rooms. Pets welcome.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton - Lansdale, 1200 Pennbrooke Pkwy, Lansdale, ☎ 215.362.6400, . Brand new 170-suite hotel in the Lansdale area. Complimentary breakfast and Mon-Thu Managers? reception. Meeting space, business center, outdoor pool, fitness room. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Hilton Honors Reward Program.
- Comfort Inn Valley Forge, 550 W. DeKalb Pk, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.962.0700, . Complimentary Continental breakfast, newspaper, HBO, free high-speed wireless internet, fitness center, data ports, iron and board, coffeemaker, hairdryer. Refridgerators available. Adjacent to the King of Prussia Mall. AAA/AARP discounts. Silver Award winner.
- Hampton Inn - King of Prussia, 530 W. DeKalb Pk, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.962.8111, . 147 rooms. Multi-purpose rooms for meetings and functions. Free business and fitness centers. Group rates. Free deluxe breakfast bar. King deluxe rooms with microwave and refrigerator available. Free local calls.
- Best Western Inn at King of Prussia, 127 S. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.4500, . 167 rooms. Deluxe Complimentary Continental breakfast, heated outdoor pool, spa and fitness center. Two miles from Valley Forge National Historical Park, 15 miles from Historic Philadelphia, across from King of Prussia Mall.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 260 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.768.9500, . Three Diamond AAA rating. Complimentary Express Start Breakfast, USA Today newspaper, HBO,CNN,ESPN, High Speed Internet access, and fitness room with whirlpool. New two-room suites. Discounts at local restaurants
- Marriott Philadelphia West, 111 Crawford Ave, West Conshohocken, ☎ 610.941.5600, . 286 Rooms. Located only a few miles from Philadelphia ,Valley Forge, and Villanova; the Philadelphia Marriott West accommodates leisure travelers, business functions and social events. Enjoy contemporary style at this Marriott hotel.
- Days Inn-Horsham, 245 Easton Rd, Horsham, ☎ 215.674.2500, . 171 newly renovated guest rooms; in-room coffee; premium TV channels with Nintendo; microwave; fridge; irons and boards; hair dryers; free local calls; continental breakfast; free weekday newspaper; business center; meeting space; fitness center; pet friendly.
- The Fairfield Inn Philadelphia-Valley Forge, 258 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.0700, . 80 rooms. Across from King of Prussia Mall, near Valley Forge Park, convenient to PA TPK and I-76.
- Comfort Inn Pottstown, 99 Robinson St, Pottstown, ☎ 610.326.5000, . Voted "Pottstown's Favorite Hotel.? Convenient to Philadelphia, Valley Forge and Reading. Heated outdoor pool. Free Continental breakfast, Wi-Fi. Walk to nine restaurants. Philadelphia Premium Outlets, KOP Mall, Vanity Fair Outlets nearby.
- Courtyard by Marriott Plymouth Meeting, 651 Fountain Road, Plymouth Meeting, ☎ 610.238.0695, . Moderately priced, limited full service hotel with 157 rooms and suites. Rooms include blow dryers, irons, and boards, along with coffee makers. Enjoy the indoor pool, spa, and exercise room.
- French Creek Inn, Rts 23 & 724, Phoenixville, ☎ 610.935.3838. Family-run establishment. Western gateway to Valley Forge and eastern gateway to Amish country. Beautifully decorated spacious rooms, all with private baths, cable TV, opening from central hall, all one floor. Very reasonable rates. Good value.
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Valley Forge, 100 Cresson Blvd, Phoenixville, ☎ 610.676.0900, . Hampton Inn and Suites - Valley Forge/Oaks offers 107 deluxe rooms and two-room suites with kitchens. Free Continental breakfast, local calls, high-speed internet, HBO business center, meeting rooms, heated outdoor pool and exercise room.
- Motel 6 King of Prussia, 815 W. DeKalb Pk, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.7200, . 170 rooms. Free local calls. Accepts small pets. All children under 17 stay free, morning coffee, pool and guest laundry.
- Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, 1160 First Ave, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.2000, . Experience $10 million in renovations; 328 over-sized guest rooms, business club level, three restaurants, over 3,000 sq. ft. fitness center, redesigned fantasy suites, three fabulous ballrooms, ICE Nightclub, on-site Budget Rent-a-Car.
- Sleep Inn Hotel, 440 American Ave, King of Prussia, ☎ 484.690.2000, . 78 rooms. A freshly new choice brand hotel featuring complimentary breakfast buffet daily, in-room coffee maker, iron and board, two line phone, and free high speed internet access. Indoor pool and exercise room.
- SpringHill Suites - Plymouth Meeting, 430 Plymouth Rd, Plymouth Meeting, ☎ 610.940.0400, . Marriott's moderately priced, 199 room, all-suite hotel features separate areas for eating, working, relaxing and sleeping. Guests can also enjoy a complimentary Continental buffet breakfast and free high speed internet access.
- Quality Inn Pottstown, 61 West King Street, Pottstown, ☎ 610.326.6700, . The Quality Inn Pottstown is the only full service hotel in town. This location is very convenient and offers coporate meeting and banquet facilities for 350 people.
- Courtyard by Marriott - Montgomeryville, 544 DeKalb Pike, North Wales, ☎ 215.699.7247, . 102 rooms. Directly across the street from the Montgomery Mall, adjacent to Chili's Restaurant. All the amenities a business person needs, including high speed internet access, Queen or King beds, voice mail, meeting rooms and much more.
- Homewood Suites - Valley Forge, 681 Shannondell Boulevard, Audubon, ☎ 610.539.7300, . 123 studios, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom suites. Complimentary hot breakfast each morning and an evening social Monday through Thursday nights.
- Motel 6 Pottstown, 78 Robinson Street, Pottstown, ☎ 610.819.1288, . Recently-built 47 room hotel specializing in comfortable lodging with friendly service - all at an ecomonical price!
- Courtyard Valley Forge Collegeville, 600 Campus Drive, Collegeville, ☎ 484.974.2600, . 132 rooms. Marriott rewards, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and fitness center on-site, restaurant, free high-speed internet, five spacious meeting rooms. Great weekend rates!
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Washington Philadelphia, 530 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Washington, ☎ 215.646.4637, . Fort Washington's newest hotel features an indoor pool and fitness center, and 24-hour business center. All rooms equipped with refrigerators, microwave ovens and coffee makers. 2,000 square-feet of meeting space available.
- Hampton Inn - Plymouth Meeting, 2055 Chemical Rd, Plymouth Meeting, ☎ 610.567.0900, . 136 rooms. Features complimentary hot breakfast buffet, restaurant and fitness room on-site. Additional dining and shopping within walking distance. Internet access, HBO, USA Today and local calls. Group rates and Hilton Honors Rewards.
- Best Western Pottstown Inn, 1600 Industrial Highway, Pottstown, ☎ 610.327.3300, . It offers 122 nicely-appointed rooms complete with flat screen televisions, free high-speed wireless Internet, microwaves and refrigerators.
- ACE Conference Center & Hotel, 800 Ridge Pike, Lafayette Hill, ☎ 610.825.8000, . Deluxe hotel, fabulous dining, championship golf course, and state-of-the-art conference center on 300 acres located just minutes from Philadelphia and Valley Forge.
- Joseph Ambler Inn, 1005 Horsham Rd, North Wales, ☎ 215.362.7500, . Authentically restored country inn on 12-acres of rolling countryside has 52 guest rooms, decorated with antiques and period furnishings, an elegant colonial restaurant in a restored barn. Romantic getaways, banquets, weddings, meetings.
- Valley Forge Scanticon Hotel & Conference Center, 1210 First Ave, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.1500, . More than just a hotel, Scanticon Valley Forge is also a top choice for meetings. Multi-purpose general sessions for 15-90 and breakouts from 5-15. 160 guest rooms. IACC member.
- The National Christian Conference Center, 1485 Valley Forge Road, Valley Forge, ☎ 610.935.9100, . Restful setting for insightful reflection nestled amid 47 acres of beautiful countryside. Host church/personal retreats, weekend conferences, leadership seminars, board meetings. 55 guest rooms. Conference packages available.
- Valley Forge Convention Center, 1160 First Ave, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.2000, . 108,000 square feet of flexible exhibit space, meeting rooms, boardrooms, ballrooms and banquet space. Full banquet facilities, conference set-ups, free parking for 2,300, indoor access to Radisson Hotel. Conveniently located near I-76 and Rte 202, King of Prussia.