Mid-Ohio includes the central portion of the state of Ohio.
Ohio's Amish Country
- Alum Creek State Park, Delaware County, 3615 S. Old State Road, Delaware, PH:(740)548-4631 or 1-866-644-6727, 289 family campsites. For camping and getaway rental reservations. 3,387 acres of water, 289 campsites, volleyball courts, beach, basketball, horseshoe courts, and playground equipment.
- A.W. Marion State Park, Pickaway County, 7317 Warner-Huffer Road, Circleville. 58 wooded camp sites, tent and trailer camping, 145 acres of water restocked with largemouth bass, muskellunge, bluegill and channel catfish., boat launch ramps and public docks, excellent squirrel hunting.
- Delaware State Park, Delaware County, 5202 U.S. 23 North, Delaware, PH:740-369-2761, . 211 electric sites suitable for tents or trailers. Flush toilets, showers, laundry facilities and a dump station. Boat launch, beach, fishing. About 20 miles North of Columbus of SR 23.
- Indian Lake State Park Logan County, 12774 State Route 235 N, Lakeview. 441 campsites suitable for tents/trailers. Beach, boat ramp, boat docks, 5,800-acre lake, unlimited horsepower boating, seasonal naturalist program, playgrounds, miniature golf, basketball, volleyball, bicycle and boat rental.
- Mt. Gilead State Park, Morrow County, 4119 State Route 95, Mount Gilead. 59 year around camp sites with electrical hookups, two small lakes, double volleyball court, horseshoe pits and playground.
- Atwood Lake Resort, Golf Course & Conference Center  ,2650 Lodge Road, Sherrodsville. 18-hole regulation resort golf course, some of the most scenic holes in Ohio, a lighted, nine-hole, par-3 course. Five lighted tennis courts are available, resort lake activities including boating and fishing. 104 spacious guest rooms 17 cottages and two lake houses some with lakeview. For more privacy or a great adventure, four-bedroom lakeside cottages are the ultimate Ohio getaway. Carrol County
- Deer Creek Resort and Conference Center , 20635 Waterloo Road, Mt. Sterling (West of Zanesville). 3,100 acre retreat with lodge, rooms, cottages or historic Harding Cabin. Dining in a lakeview restaurant, marina, lake and golf course. Muskingum County west of Zanesville
- Salt Fork Resort & Conference Center  14755 Cadiz Road, Lore City. Located in the rolling hills of south eastern Ohio, at Ohio's' largest state park. The wooded surroundings contain miles of hiking and horseback riding trails, deer, turkey, flowers, song and water birds all with a view of Ohio's largest state park lake. Guernsey County
- Port Columbus International Airport, CMH, .
- James M. Cox Dayton International Airport (DAY) is located in the northern part of the metropolitan area. Nonstop service is available to Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Detroit, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Newark, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, St. Louis and Washington, D.C. Dayton is the nation's number one 90-minute air market, meaning the city can be reached in 90 minutes or less by 55 percent of the population.
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Track, 7721 Steam Corners Road, Lexington, Ohio 44904-0108 E-Mail:[email protected] PH:Phone: 1-800-MID-OHIO []
- Mohican Resort & Conference Center, . Location:Southern Ashland County. Surrounded by 6,000 acres of Mohican State Forest and borders Pleasant Hill Lake. Hiking, swimming and boating are nearby. 96 recently renovated guestrooms offering a private balcony. The dining room is also open Sundays with a great buffet for $12.95. A Ohio Department of Natural Resources facility.