Mercer County is in the Delaware River Region of New Jersey.
- Mercer County Park - Mercer County Park consists of over 2,500 acres (10 km2) and is spread through the Townships of West Windsor, Hamilton and Lawrence. It is the home for the US Olympic Rowing Team's training center. The park includes numerous athletic fields and recreational facilities.
- Mercer County Community College, West Windsor
- Princeton University, Princeton
- Rider University Lawrence Township
- The College of New Jersey (TCNJ), Trenton/Ewing Township
- Thomas Edison State College, Trenton
- Romeo's Restaurant & Pizza, 10 Schalks Crossing Road, ☎ (609) 799-4554. edit
- Carlucci's Italian Grill, 335 Princeton Hightstown Road, ☎ (609)936-0900. edit
- Bagel Hole, 64 Princeton Hightstown Road #C, ☎ (609)275-8977. edit
Trenton is one of the best cities in Jersey so enjoy it has alot of fun things to do and it is top 10 of the best cities for young people