Delaware River Region
: Mercer County (New Jersey)
Mercer County is in the Delaware River Region of New Jersey.
- Trenton — state capital and home of The College of New Jersey (TCNJ).
- Princeton — the site of the famous ivy league university.
- Titusville — site where Washington crossed the Delaware River.
- West Windsor - blue ribboned school district
- Mercer County Community College, West Windsor
- Princeton University, Princeton
- Rider University Lawrence Township
- The College of New Jersey (TCNJ), Trenton/Ewing Township
- Thomas Edison State College, Trenton
- Romeo's Restaurant & Pizza, 10 Schalks Crossing Road, ☎ (609) 799-4554.
- Carlucci's Italian Grill, 335 Princeton Hightstown Road, ☎ (609)936-0900.
- Bagel Hole, 64 Princeton Hightstown Road #C, ☎ (609)275-8977.
- Triumph Brewing Co, 138 Nassau Street #A, ☎ (609)924-7855.
- Alchemist & Barrister, 28 Witherspoon Street, ☎ (609)924-5555.
Trenton is one of the best cities in Jersey so enjoy it has alot of fun things to do and it is top 10 of the best cities for young people