Marietta  is a city in Metro Atlanta.
Travel north on Interstate 75 from Atlanta.
- Marietta Square, around Church Street (Marietta Parkway can also be used), +1 770 429-1115, . Open all day, every day. Marietta Square is the center of old Marietta, with many shopping and historical attractions including a Gone with the Wind Museum, History Museum, Theater, and a number of shops. There are also a number of events and attractions, including Art In The Park, a yearly art festival showing the local talent. Prices vary depending on attraction.
- The Big Chicken, 12 Cobb Pkwy N (intersection of Cobb Parkway (US 41) and Roswell Road (S. R. 120)). This KFC restaurant at the city's biggest intersection features a giant steel-sided chicken rising from its roof, and has become a well known landmark in the area. In the old days it was referred to as the center of the Universe as when you gave directions you said, "Go to the Big Chicken and turn north".
- Marietta Gone With the Wind Museum (Scarlett On the Square), 18 Whitlock Avenue (in Marietta Square), ☎ +1 770-794-5576, . M-Sa 10AM - 5PM. Houses one of the world's most extensive collections of memorabilia related to both the book and the film. $7 Adults, $6 Seniors and Students.
- The The Kennesaw House, . - located west of the town square, is one of only two buildings in Marietta not burned to the ground in Sherman's March to the Sea.
- Six Flags White Water, 250 Cobb Parkway N #100, ☎ (770) 424-9283, . A large water park offering a variety of water rides, slides and waterfalls, including Tornado, the Ultimate Storm and Cliffhanger, one of the tallest free falls in the world. Adults $36.99. Children under 48 $26.99. Parking $10.
- Meeting Park, . - is a mixed-use development just off the Marietta Square, featuring townhomes, condos, shops, restaurants, and office space.
- Aussie Bakery, located in Marietta Square, offers the usual bakery items as well as meat pies and other Australian cuisine. Open for breakfast and lunch.
- Daabha Indian Cafe, Cumberland Drive (near the Cumberland Mall). Excellent.
- Falafel Cafe, 950 Cobb Parkway, Suite 100 (behind the Dive Shop), +1 770 419-8999. Open Tu-Su 11AM-9PM. Has the world's best rice, and some mighty tasty kebabs.
- The Pub Restaurant, . - overlooks the Marietta Resort's championship golf course. Features a full liquor bar.
Cheerwine, a regional soda from North Carolina, can often be found in and around Marietta.
- Comfort Inn, 2100 Northwest Pkwy. I-75 & Delk Rd, ☎ (770) 952-3000, .
- Quality Inn, 1255 Franklin Road SE, Marietta, GA, US 30067, ☎ 770-955-0004, . A fine Marietta, GA hotel, Quality Inn Atlanta/Marietta hotel boasts quality Atlanta-area accommodations, amenities and services. For a boutique hotel in Marietta, GA offering great hotel discounts and specials in Marietta, Georgia, choose the lodgings at Quality Inn Atlanta/Marietta.
- Best Western Marietta Inn & Suites, 639 Franklin Road SE, ☎ +1 678 355-5050 (fax: +1 678 355-5050), .
- Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North, 2455 Delk Road, ☎ +1 770 956-1188 (fax: +1 770 933-0489), .
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, 1775 Parkway Place Se, ☎ +1 770 428-4400, .
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, 2265 Kingston Ct (formerly Delk Rd), ☎ +1 770 952-7581, .
- Motel 6 Atlanta - Marietta, 2360 Delk Road, ☎ +1 770 952-2395 (fax: +1 770 956-7502), .
- Motel 6 Atlanta Northwest - Marietta, 2360 Delk Road, ☎ +1 770 952-8161 (fax: +1 770 984-2307), .
- Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta NorthWest, 2999 Windy Hill Rd. (off I-75), . Newly renovated.
- Residence Inn Atlanta Cumberland, 2771 Cumberland Boulevard, . Visit our Residence Inn Atlanta Cumberland hotel and let us be your home away from home when lodging in Cobb County business district.