Revision as of 11:17, 23 October 2007
This article is a travel topic
- 3 March 2007: Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade and Party , Sydney.
- 1st: St David's Day (Welsh: Dydd Gwyl Dewi), patron saint of Wales
- Carnival - sometimes takes place on early March, see February for details.
- Mid March: Cape Argus Cycle Tour, +27 (0)21 685-6551 (email:firstname.lastname@example.org), . Entrance fee is R250 for entrants on the African continent or the equivalent of 50 Euro's every one else. Total distance is 109km. Start in downtown Cape Town, cycle down the eastern side of the peninsula, past Simon's Town and back up the western side of the peninsula. Cape Town, South Africa
- Holy Week 16th of March to 23rd of March 2008
Holy Week is a religious festival that starts with the first full moon of Spring. It commemorates the the final days and sacrifices of Christ up to his resurrection day. Usually, imagery relating to this stage of the New Testament are paraded thoughout the cities and towns all over Spain and some Hispanic countries.
- Malaga Spanish Film Festival. The most important Spanish Film festival. It takes place every year around the second week of March.