Marblehead  is a village in Northwest Ohio. It is located on the Marblehead Peninsula, which divides Lake Erie from the Sandusky Bay.
Marblehead is about an hour east of Toledo and 1 1/2 hours west of Cleveland. From Sandusky it takes about 20 minutes.
- Marblehead Lighthouse, 110 Lighthouse Drive, ☎ +1 419-734-4424. May 29-Aug 31: M-F 1PM-4:45PM; June-Oct: Second Sa of the month 10AM-3PM. Climb to the top for a great view. There is also a mini-museum in the Keeper's House
- Train-O-Rama, 6732 East Harbor Road, ☎ +1 419-734-5856 ([email protected], fax: +1 419-660-0133). Memorial Day-Labor Day: M-Sa 10AM-6PM, Su 1PM-6PM; Labor Day-Memorial Day M-Sa 11AM-5PM, Su 1PM-5PM. Large display of an operating multi-gauge model railroad. $6/5/4 (Adults/Seniors/Children 4-11).
- Prehistoric Forest and Mystery Hill, 8232 East Harbor Rd., ☎ +1 419-798-5230 ([email protected]). Memorial Day-Labor Day: M-F 10AM-7PM; Labor Day-Memorial Day: Sa-Sa 10AM-7PM. Walk through the Prehistoric Forest and see life-sized dinosaurs, or check out Mystery Hills to see things that clain to "defy the laws of nature and gravity". $7.95/$5.95 (Adults/Seniors & Children under 12).
- Hotel Lakeside & Fountain Inn, 236 Walnut Ave, ☎ +1 419-798-4461, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM.
- Majestic Motel, 8629 E Northshore Blvd, ☎ +1 419-798-4921 ([email protected]), . $55/72/50/40 (Mar 1-May 15/May 16-Sept 19/Sept 19-Oct 31/Nov-Feb).
- South Beach Resorts Hotel, 8620 E Bayshore Rd, ☎ +1 419-798-4900.
- Surf Motel, 230 E Main St, ☎ +1 419-798-4823 ([email protected]), . May-Sept: $69-84, Oct-April $39-55.
- Johnsons Island is accessible by car from Marblehead. During the American Civil War Johnson's island was used as a POW camp. The cemetery is the only part of the island open to the public, and there is a $2 to use the causeway.