Malbork  (German: Marienburg) is in Poland.
- Tourist information, ul. Piastowska 15 (at the ARS Gallery), +48 55 2734990 (May-September)
Castle of the Virgin Mary. The ancient capital of the Teutonic Order, the largest Gothic fortress in Europe, on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Tel: +48 55 6470978
- Open: Tu-Su May-Sep: 9AM-7PM, Oct-Apr: 10AM-3PM (area open till 5PM). Closed on national holidays.
- Tickets (Oct-Apr): 19/12 zł, foreign language guide: 150 zł (for up to 40 person), guided night-time tours: 18/12 zł, taking photographs (no flash allowed) 15 zł.
- Hotel Zamek Malbork, Staroscinska 14, 82-200 Malbork, . The Zamek Hotel in Malbork is situated in the historic building of the former Teutonic hospital for lansquenets, within the premises of the biggest gothic castle in Europe.
- "Chiltuś, Tczewska 15, 82-200 Malbork, ☎ +48 55 273 37 03, . There is a very nice place to stay in Tczewska 15, Malbork. Suitable prices, convenient location (few minutes walk from castle).