Luling  is a city in the Post Oak Savannah region of Texas.
Interstate 10 at TX-80, between Houston and San Antonio. Drive.
You're going to need a car.
- Water Melon Thump, ☎ 830-875-3214 ex. 2 ([email protected]), . Always on the last Thursday through Sunday of June. edit
- Texas Water Safari, . The second Saturday of June, comes through Luling Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning. edit
- Zedler Mill Classic, . A local festival with canoe races, food, music, and a beauty contest, held in April. The park at the mill is open year round. edit
- Zedler Mill Paddling Trail, . A gentle paddle down the San Marcos river. Contact local outfitters for rentals. Put in at SH-90 about five miles west of town, take out at Zedler Mill. free. edit
- Central Texas Oil Patch Museum, ☎ 830-875-1922 ([email protected], fax: 830-875-2082), . Documenting the primary cause of Luling's size and survival. edit
- Luling Golf Club, 1005 South Magnolia, ☎ 830-875-5114 (fax: 830-875-0209). Nine hole course. greens/cart: $25. edit
- City Market, 633 E Davis St, ☎ 830-875-9019. No forks, no plates, but plenty of good meat served on butcher paper from a sweltering pit room. edit
- Luling Bar-B-Q, 709 E Davis St, ☎ 830-875-3848, . 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Closed Tuesdays.. edit
- Blake's, 621 E Davis St, ☎ 830-875-6086 ([email protected]), . Mon.-Sun. 11:00am - 9:00pm Tue. 11:00am - 3:00pm. edit
- Coffee Shop, 519 E Davis St, ☎ 830-875-3666. edit
- L & S Taqueria, 900 E Pierce St, Luling, ☎ 830-875-6353. edit
- Rusty Rooster, 914 E Pierce St, ☎ 830-875-3540. edit
- Carefree Inn, 1908 East Pierce Street, ☎ 830-875-5635. edit
- Luling Inn, 100 Mulberry Street, ☎ 830-875-5646. edit
- Francis Ainsworth House Bed & Breakfast, 214 South Pecan, ☎ 830-875-3435 ([email protected]), . Historic Bed & Breakfast edit
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!