Lubumbashi is the third largest city in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the principal city of the Katanga region.
Lubumbashi is served internationally by South African Airways, Kenya Airways, Ethiopian Airlines and Zambian Airways. Flights within Congo D. R. are offered by Hewa Bora Airways  and by CAA .
Connections to Zambia.
Trains connect to Zambia and infrequently to other parts of Katanga and Kasai regions. A link to Kinshasa is being reconstructed.
- Bougian Villa Restaurant, Avenue Lukonzolwa 58/59, ☎ +243811743182 or +243811851985. 06.30-23.00. Good value for money home-style cooking menu. Breakfast, lunch or supper.
- Bistro de la Revolution (AMS Guest House), 7409, Avenue de la Revolution, ☎ +243995465769. Hi Come enjoy a Buffet Breakfast at 15 USD, a lunch and a diner with a changing menu every day at 30 USD (starter, main course, dessert) 30 USD.
- Bistro de la Revolution (AMS Guest House), 7409, Avenue de la Revolution, ☎ +243995465769. Happy hour every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6:30 to 8:00pm Come enjoy with us a relax time
- Bougian Villa Guest House, Av Lukonzolwa 58/59 (Golf Area), ☎ +243811743182, . checkin: 12.00; checkout: 10.30. Bougian Villa is a South African-owned Guest House claiming to offer the best accommodation in Lubumbashi. In-house restaurant, also a full bar, wifi internet, dstv, etc. 145$-185$.
- AMS Guest House, 7409, Avenue de la Revolution, ☎ +243995465769. checkin: 12:00; checkout: 11:00. 18 rooms with AC, DSTV, Wifi an ensuite bathroom, kitchenette. We have a restaurant with bar with a nice and quiet garden. Rate: B&B: 130 USD Half Board: 145 USD Full Board: 165 USD 130 USD B&B.