Loveland  is in Southwest, Ohio.
I-275 provides the easiest access to Loveland.
- Historic Dowtown Loveland
- Grailville, 932 O'Bannonville Road, Phone: +1 513 683-2340, . The center desrcibes itself as dedicated to promoting feminism, and a center for spiritual and cultural understanding.
- Loveland Castle,  Loveland (Call for directions), Phone: (513) 683-4686; Email: [email protected]; Hours: April - September 30 Daily 11 AM - 5 PM, November - March 31 Weekends only 11 AM - 5 PM - Local resident Harry Andrews built a stone castle on the banks of the Little Miami River in Loveland, Ohio. The castle reflects architecture of midieval castles, because there is no working plumbing and at least one well hidden room.
- Greater Loveland Historical Society and Museum, 201 Riverside Dr, Phone: +1 513 683-5692, . Hours: Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 to 4:30 and by appointment.
- Maritain Gallery/Schickel Studios, 200 W. Loveland Avenue, Phone: +1 513 588-0418 ([email protected]), . Hours:
- La Rosa's Pizzeria,901 Loveland-Madeira Road, Phone: +1 513 347-1111 (This is the number for the central call center), , Hours: Mon. - Thurs: 11 a.m. - 9:30 p.m., Fri. - Sat: 11 a.m. - 11:30 p.m., Sunday: Noon - 9:30 p.m. - A Cincinnati based pizzeria founded by former boxer Buddy LaRosa.