Camden Town is a district of London.
- Camden Town tube station on the Northern Line of the London Underground.
- Mornington Crescent tube station on the Northern Line of the London Underground.
- Camden Road National Rail station.
There are several nice walks along the canal.
Jazz Café: you can eat, drink, and listen to good music bands (jazz, soul, blues...)like for example Horace Andy, the Black Eyed Peas, Susheela Raman...
At Camden Town you will find several great markets, one for clothes, one for food, and one for all manner of things, from throws to second hand books, food from a hundred different cultures and a lot more.
Camden has a great night life, with lots of cool bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants.
- Electric Ballroom. F 10:30PM-3AM. Features a rock floor and an industrial/goth/rock/techno floor. http://www.electric-ballroom.co.uk
- Devonshire Arms. The dress code is strictly gothic, and the pub has got a late night license for Fridays and Saturdays. http://devcamden.co.uk
- The Good Mixer. Mon-Sat: open til midnight. Sunday: open til 11pm. On Inverness Street, off Camden Road is the good mixer, a nice pub where the likes of Blur and Pulp and a load of other Britpop bands from the nineties used to drink. Prices are reasonable, there are two pool tables, and the general atmosphere is laid back and friendly.
This article is still a stub and needs your attention. Plunge forward and help it grow!