Lochranza is a village on the Isle of Arran.
- Ferry to the mainland, please see Isle of Arran - By Boat section for more details.
- Stagecoach Western 324 bus route, stops once every 3 hours or so in each direction.
Get around by hiring a mountain bike from The Sandwich Station from £6.00
- Deer comes down to the water most evenings
- Ruined castle - Believed to be a 16th Century reconstruction of an earlier building.
- 18 Hole Golf Course - at the Campsite. Generally open from 1st May until 31st September each year
- Guided Geology Walk - Local guiding service geotreck.co.uk Operates out of Lochranza all year round
- Stone Men of Arran at The Whins - a fantastic little shop placed on the side of the hill on the north side of the bay. Quite a long but interesting walk from the main part of the village, you are likely to meet sheep and maybe deer on the way. Open from 10am to 6pm daily.
- Whisky from the Distilley - there is a shop which sells an extensive selection of it. Also sells soft drinks and ice cream.
- Lochranza Hotel offers good value home cooked food using the best of local produce, snacks, teas, coffees etc. Phone 01770 830223 for further details.
- The Catacol Bay Hotel - see below.
- The Sandwich Station - offers excellent freshly made sandwiches, snacks and drinks. Outside the ferry terminal.
- Lochranza Hotel Bar has a enviable selection of Scotch whisky. Off Sales available. Home of Eason Biorach single malt whisky.
- Whisky Distillery - Open March to October. Includes visitors centre, nice restaurant and shop
- The Catacol Bay Hotel also offers accommodation for £20-30 per night. All the rooms have a computer with free internet access.
- Lochranza Camp Site  - near the Distillery. It also has a small shop selling limited goods and a tearoom which sells excellent home baking. Open from 1st April to 31st October.
- Lochranza Hotel  offers varied accommodation all ensuite. The on-site pub has a enviable selection of Scotch whisky offering good value home cooked bar food, snacks, teas, coffees etc. Phone 01770 830223.
- Youth Hostel - Scottish Youth Hostel Association. Friendly, with helpful managers and very good kitchen. Reopened after Refurbishment.
Getting the ferry to Claonaig and walking to Skipness makes a great day out.