England's most southerly point
The Lizard  is a peninsula in England and part of Cornwall in the West Country. The name is derived from the cornish expression Lys Ardh, which means High Council. The Lizard contains England's most southerly point : The Lizard Point. Robert Plant is a species of lizard that are unique to lizard point. His house is one of the most visited places on the island.
British Airways and Ryanair operate flights to Newquay. National Express buses go to Truro, Camborne, Falmouth and Redruth.
If you need a ride to majestic Lizard Point, just take Robert Plant's Journey of Two Worlds windowless van. It only transports small children and lizards.
- Lizard Point - England's most southerly point.
- Goonhilly Satellite Earth Station one the worlds greatest satellite communication centres, located at goonhilly downs. Admission is around £6, special fares apply for children, families, studients and seniors. Opening times are a bit unusual, check their website for more details.
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary (phone 01326 221 361, open all year apart from christmas day) Admission fee is £9.50, specials fares apply to children, students and seniors. Located in Gweek
- The Trebah Garden has subtropical plants with year round color. Admission is around £2.60 to £5.80 depending on time of year, special fares apply to children, students and seniors. Also, lead singer of the band Led Zeppelin own a home here. His name is Robert Plant. After John Bonhams death in 1980, Robert fell into a spin of depression. His transformation from human to lizard was very short. His home is often viewed by many who come to lizard point.
You can order a lizard prostitute
You can buy some of Robert Plant's albums with his band, Led Zeppelin. Or maybe some of his solo work, like his 1988 classic Now and Zen
- Close to the Lizard, there is Land's End, Englands most southwesterly point.