Little Cayman is one of three islands in the Cayman Islands.
- Red-Footed Booby Bird Nature Reserve, Blossom Village, Phone: 345-948-1010, Fax: 345-948-1011. A UNESCO-designated Nature Reserve site of over 200 acres for Red-footed Booby birds, it has the largest colony in the Western hemisphere. Also Frigate birds, Egrets, Herons, West Indian Whistling Ducks, and Black-necked Stilts.
- Owen Island is an uninhabited island located about 200 yards off the South Town shore. Kayakers, rowers or strong swimmers can enjoy it's deserted shores.
- Point o' Sand Beach on the eastern end of the island has views of Cayman Brac.
- Hungry Iguana Restaurant, at Paradise Villas, Phone: 345-948-0007, Fax: 345-948-0009, .
- Birds of Paradise Restaurant, at Little Cayman Beach Resort
- Sam McCoy's Diving & Fishing Lodge, North Side, Phone: 345-948-0026, Toll free: 800-626-0496, Fax: 345-948-0057, ]. The locally-owned resort. Bar, pool, all inclusive. $150-$250.
- Little Cayman Beach Resort, Blossom Village, Phone: 345-948-1033, Toll free: 800-327-3835, Fax: 345-948-1040, . The largest resort on the island. $250-$350.
- Southern Cross Club, South Hole Sound, Phone: 345-948-1099, Toll free: 800-899-2582, Fax: 317-636-9503, ]. Duplex cottages, nine rooms and 3 suites on outstanding beach. Package including meals. No TV. $350+