This article is a travel topic
Below, we list all travel itineraries one can find in Wikitravel. They are sorted first by continent and then by country. Itineraries regarding one specific country are sorted by Alphabet.
We normally start new itineraries with a link on the corresponding continent, country, region, or city article in the geographical hierarchy to which the itinerary belongs and then list it here. For international and intercontinental itineraries, start with links at both ends of the route.
Guidelines on how to write an itinerary and how to choose a name for it are at Wikitravel:Itineraries.
- Silk Road - China to Europe by camel caravan
- Eurasia By Train - A guide for how to economically traverse Eurasia by rail.
- Trans-Siberian Railway - Europe to Asia by rail
- Istanbul to New Delhi over land (Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India)
- Europe to South Asia over land
- Moscow to Urumqi (Russia, Kazakhstan, China)
- Round the world flights
- Round the world overland
- The Mediterranean By Ferry - Spain, Morocco, France, Monaco, Algeria, Italy, Tunisia, Malta, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Turkey, Lebanon, Syria by ferry.
- Hajj - the traditional Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca
- Beijing to Singapore overland
- Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City overland (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam)
- One month in Southeast Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia)
- Kota Kinabalu to Brunei in a day (covering the Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak on Borneo, and Brunei)
- Pontianak to Kuching (covering the Indonesian province of West Kalimantan and Malaysian states of Sarawak on the island of Borneo)
Cities & regions:
|This is a guide article. It has good, detailed information covering the entire topic. Plunge forward and help us make it a star!