Leonora  is a town in the Goldfields-Esperance region of Western Australia.
Leonora is a nice comfortable place to stay the real draw is the Gwalia ghost town 3km out of town.
- Leonora Visitor Centre, Cnr Tower & Trump St, ☎ +61 8 90377016. 9AM-4:30PM. Full of information.
Leonora is 235km north of Kalgoorlie on the Goldfields Hwy.
- Skippers, ☎ +61 1300 729 924 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Direct flights there and back leave M, T, and W. Flights going via Laverton leave on W, T and F. Flying time is about 2 hours direct to Leonora and an hour longer stpping at Laverton. Flights leave from Skippers own Terminal at the general aviation section of Perth Domestic Airport. $395.
- Central Hotel, 10 Tower St. The steak or chicken counter meals are not spectacular taste-wise but the cuts are so large they reach the edge of the plate. $20.
- Whitehouse Hotel Restaurant, Tower St. M-Sa Lunch 12-2PM, Dinner 6PM-8AM. Some say this place is trying too hard. Maybe, but it does have the longest and most diverse menu in town. Mains $22-27.
- Coles Express, Cnr Rochester and Tower St, ☎ +61 8 9037 6011. 5AM-8PM daily. The range isn't much wider than milk, canned goods, snacks and toiletries but it might suffice if you really need something.
- Leonora Supermarket, Tower St, ☎ +61 8 9037 6002. M-F 8:30AM-5:30PM, Sa 8:30AM-1PM. A decent selection of the usual supermarket items, but gourmet foods are scant.
Mobile phone coverage is limited to the Telstra 3G network, and only within town. The signal becomes variable to non-existent the further away you get. Coverage maps show it's possible to get a signal with an external antenna further out of town, but you should not rely on it. Other networks aren't available in Menzies.
A satellite phone would be useful to have in an emergency if you intend to spend an extended amount of time off the beaten track.
Mobile internet on the Telstra 3G network has the same coverage as the phones do.
- Menzies - A tiny gold rush town at the turn off to Lake Ballard.