Lehi is a city in the Wasatch Front in Utah, United States.
Lehi is a city of 50,000 that is known for Lehi Roller Mills and Thanksgiving Point.
I-15 runs directly through the middle of Lehi. Exit 279 takes you to Main Street; turn left at the light (so that you will pass under the freeway) to get to downtown.
- Hutchings Museum of Natural History, 55 N Center St, ☎ +801 768-7180, . Tu-Sa 11AM-5PM. An eclectic museum featuring the collections of John Hutchings: rocks & minerals, stuffed birds, fossils and shells, pioneer and Native American items, plus memorabilia from the Wild West, including a small "shrine" to Porter Rockwell. $4/adult, $3/child, student, and senior.
- Thanksgiving Point, 3003 N Thanksgiving Way (take I-15 exit 284, turn onto Club House Dr, then take N Thanksgiving Way and head south; you can't miss theiconic water tower), ☎ +1 888 672-6040, . Thanksgiving Point is home to a number of attractions, particularly geared at families. Thanksgiving Point offers varied classes and is often the site of festivals and activities, so check the calendar for special events such as the Scottish Festival (June), the Great Salt Lake Truck Show (August), and much more .
- Lehi Legacy Center, 123 N Center St, ☎ +1 801 768-7124, . Recreation center in downtown Lehi.
- Lehi Roller Mills, 833 E Main St, ☎ +1 877 311-3566, . M-Sa 9AM-5PM. The historic mill, featured in the movie "Footloose," is known for its tasty flour and bakery mixes. They run a small giftshop next to the mill, right after you get off the freeway and head towards downtown.
- Porter's Place, 24 W Main St, ☎ +1 801 768-8348, . "Food from the Old West" and a shrine to Porter Rockwell, the grizzly lawman of the frontier. $10-15.