| || |
| || |
Revision as of 03:54, 22 July 2011
Lakewood is a city in the Denver Area.
Lakewood is the most populous county in Jefferson County and the fifth largest city in Colorado.
- Bear Creek Lake Park, 15600 West Morrison Road, ☎ 303-697-6159, . Offers sailing, camping and fishing with other recreational activities with 15 miles of dirt trails encompassing 2,600 acres
- Kendrick Lake Park, 9351 W Jewell Ave, . A park with a lake in the middle of it. Over a mile loop of paved trails around the park. Has playgrounds and also fishing.
- William Frederick Hayden Park on Green Mountain.
- Bear Creek Greenbelt, 2800 S. Estes St., ☎ 303-987-7800, .
Lakewood has 3 reservoirs to go to. The largest one being Main then Smith then East.
- Firehouse Subs, 650 S Wadsworth Blvd, ☎ (303) 934-1552, . Part of the national franchise, known for having over 30 diffrent types of hot sauces, they also steam their subs to retain the flavor edit