Laguna Niguel is a city in Orange County in Southern California.
Exit Greenfield Drive off the San Joaquin Hills Toll Road (Route 73) or Crown Valley Parkway off Interstate 5. The nearest airport is John Wayne/Orange County Airport, 15 miles away. Further airports include Long Beach (35 miles), Ontario (45 miles), and LAX (50 miles).
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park, 28241 La Paz Road, ☎ (949) 923-2240, . There are beautiful sights on the trail you can see the glorious lake from the trail and you can also go fishing in the lake too you can also swim in the lake. There some tables so you can have a fun and relaxing picnic with your family. You can also feed you geese bread. edit
- Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park. is good for the people who like the hike and there are some beautiful view of the mountains. Also you can bike on the trail. There are some cool animals like snakes, mountain lions, lizards, and many more animals. edit
- Badlands Park, 31671 Isle Vista, ☎ (949) 362-4300, . 9AM-10PM. editis on top of a hill providing it's visitors with a short and easy hike along with panoramic views of Laguna Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
- Niguel Botanical Preserve, 29751 Crown Valley Pkwy, ☎ (949) 425-5100, . editis an 18-acre botanical preserve hidden at the top of the Crown Valley Community Park.
- Laguna Niguel Lake, 28241 La Paz Road (Part of the Laguna Niguel Regional Park), ☎ (949) 923-2240, . editPopular 44-acre fishing lake.
- The Center at Rancho Niguel, 28281 Crown Valley Pkwy, ☎ (949) 582-4011, . edit
- Aliso Village Shopping Center, 23966 Aliso Creek Rd. edit
- Armstrong Garden Centers, 28992 Golden Lantern St, ☎ (949) 495-7205. 8AM-7PM. edit
- China Moon, 30001 Town Center Dr #4, ☎ (949) 249-6868, . $$. edit Gourmet Chinese cuisine serving great shrimp, dumplings, chicken, and more.
- Chaparosa Grill, 30271 Street of the Golden Lantern, ☎ (949) 363-9888, . $. edit
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, 1 Ritz Carlton Dr, ☎ (949) 240-2000. $559/night. edit