Fly to Guararapes-Gilberto Freyre International Airport (REC), in Recife.
From Recife, you can rent a car or take a bus from the TIP Bus Terminal.
Interstate highway BR-408 and state highway PE-090 (via Carpina) lead you to Lagoa do Carro.
Expresso 1002  serves the Recife-Lagoa do Carro route, with stops in-between. Tel: +81 3452 2796.
- Tapestry art
- Cachaça Museum . The museum shows a small part of the history of Brazil, its culture, its habits and its geography through the labels of sugar cane brandy. You can also taste different types of cachaça at the end of the tour.
- Tapeçeiras de Lagoa do Carro - Cooperativa Arte Nossa. Rodovia PE 090, km 08, Lagoa do Carro, tel: +81 3621 8021/3621 8023
- Associação das Tapeceiras de Lagoa do Carro. Rodovia PE 090, km 08, Lagoa do Carro, tel: +81 3621 8162.
- Tracunhaém, one of Brazil's most important ceramic art production centers.
- Caruaru, another major ceramic art and handicraft production center in Brazil.
- Recife, vibrant capital of Pernambuco state.
- Olinda, beautiful colonial town in the Atlantic coast. UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Igarassu, colonial town, home to Brazil's oldest church and Latin America's largest collection of barroque art.
- Porto de Galinhas, consistently voted Brazil's best beach.
|This article is an outline and needs more content. It has a template, but there is not enough information present. Please plunge forward and help it grow!|