Corso Angelo Rizzoli, main street of the town.
- Piazza Restituta
- Il Fungo
Rock shaped like a mushroom.
The Villa was built in 1785 by Don Carlo Acquaviva, Duke of Atri,on the site of a farm called “dell’arbusto” (“arbusto” means “ shrub”). In 1952 it was purchased by the publisher and movie producer Angelo Rizzoli who sponsored the reconstruction of the ancient thermal bath, the construction of some big hotels and the restoration of Piazza Restituta in the town centre of Lacco Ameno. Villa Arbusto is not only the seat of the Pithecusae Museum, but has a splendid garden, open to the public.
- The Pithecusae Archaeological Museum In the Museum there are many archaeological findings dating back from the Prehistory to the Romans Age. On the ground floor there is the a Geological section , which shows how the presence of the volcano affected life on the island. Some findings made of clay and stone dating to the Neolithic, have been retrieved at Cilento, nearby the Ischia cemetery; a village dating back from the middle Bronze Age to the Iron Age has been discovered on the hill of Castiglione, in Casamicciola. In the museum are also exposed series of funerary objects from the Necropolis located at San Montano bay, used as burial place for about 1000 years,
- A.Rizzoli Museum The Angelo Rizzoli Museum is located in Villa Arbusto and collects a picture gallery about Angelo Rizzoli’s stay on the island of Ischia. He was used to stay in Lacco Ameno where he promoted the restructuring of the ancient Santa Restituta baths and sponsored the construction of a series of big luxury hotels which became since then the much loved destination for cinema stars and international jet-set in 50's and 60's
- Public Gardens
- Boutique Gigolò, Via Roma, ☎ +39 081 900044, . Boutique for men and women's clothing. Bathing suits, and some souvenirs. Low prices. edit
- Case Vacanza Monti, Via Roma, . Small houses for rental (daily, weekly, or monthly (in summer)). Check website for more info. edit
- Ischia Hotel Campo, ☎ +39 081.994631 ([email protected]), . Villa Campo in the elegant heart of Lacco Ameno has direct access to the town center and the sea promenade through a private drive and is contiguous to thermal spas. It is only about 50m to the sea and 20m to the bus stop. It is a typical mediterranean villa, encircled by lush orange and lemon trees, in a garden that offers cosy angles inviting to relaxation and to the sense of nature. edit
- Regina Isabella Hotel, Piazza Santa Restituta, 1, ☎ +39 081 994322 ([email protected], fax: +39 081 994877), . 5 stars, the only luxury hotel on Ischia island. The Hotel is located in Lacco Ameno.The centre of the jet set life, politics and culture, are all drawn to the hotel attracted by the important appointments taking place in Ischia. The hotel offers 128 rooms, each unique in detail, all meant to provide maximum comfort, a choice of four swimming pools and a top quality SPA that provides wellness for the body and soul. edit