Kurunegala is a city in the Wayamba Province of Sri Lanka.
- Bright Bravo Hotel, 3rd Level, Municiple Shopping Complex, ☎ +94 (37) 2229099, +94 (37) 2220088 ([email protected]). All rooms are air-conditioned and has satallite TV, inland and IDD telephone facilities.
- Diya Dahara Hotel, 7 North Lake Rd, ☎ 94 (37) 2223452, +94 (37) 5266662 ([email protected]). Overlooking Kurunegala Lake.
- Hotel Kandyan Reach, 344-350, Kandy Rd (in Kandy-Kurunegala Highway), ☎ +94 (37) 2224218 / 2224466 / 2224540-3 ([email protected]). Three star hotel. Also offering wedding and conference hosting facilities.
- Mid City Rest, 142/6, Bauddhaloka Rd (in the heart of the town), ☎ 077 3567820. checkin: 1PM; checkout: noon. Surrounded with a well maintained garden. Eight spacious rooms with A/C and attached bathroom facilities. Delicious meals, homely atmosphere. 2,000.
- Ranthaliya Thanayama, Lake Rd, ☎ 94 (37) 94-37-2222-298.
- Saru Ketha, 2nd Mile Post, Dambulla Rd (in the outskirts of the city), ☎ +94 (37) 4690667, . An eco-friendly.
- Seasons Hotel, North Lake Rd, ☎ +94 (37) 2223452, +94 (37) 5266662.
- Hotel Senasuma, Colombo Rd, ☎ 94 (37) 2221396.
- Hotel Situ Medura, Mihindu Mawatha.
- Kandy is 42 km from Kurunegala. The journey takes about 40 minutes by car along the Kurunegala-Kandy highway. Public/private buses to Kandy operate from the Kurunegala Central Bus Stand located in the middile of the city.
- Dambulla is reachable within an hour by car from Kurunegala. The distance is 52 km. Public/Private buses also operate between the two cities.