Krynica Morska  is city in Pomorskie in Poland.
The sea resort is not very big, so you can easily walk on foot or rent a bike. As it is situated on the Vistula Peninsula it is not easy to get lost.
- The long distance footpath the Jantar Szlak (translates: Amber Way) begins in the town and runs all the way to Gdansk along the coast, signposted with PTTK, yellow horizontal stripes on a white rectangle.
- If you feel annoyed by the crowds everywhere, try moving to the Piaski village, 15 km further. It looks more like a typical Polish village. You won't have a problem with finding accomodation, although there's lack of the posh hotels. The beaches are almost empty comparing to those in Krynica. You'll almost certainly meet wild boars wandering around. Also you can walk along the beach to the Russian border (don't try to cross it even if you can't see the soldiers!).
Smoked fish (including the delicious, but expensive, eel) are available from many restaurants and roadside stalls.
- MetaCamp (MetaCamp:Krynica Morska), Gdańska 128 (located in downtown Krynica Morska), ☎ 605520941 , . checkin: 8AM; checkout: 10AM. Independantly run campground that specializes in providing affordable accomodations to individuals, families, and groups. Spots are available from single tent to full-size camper. In business since 1994. 10 pln. (18+,)
- Pommeranian metropol Gdansk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European mole (wooden pier)
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- medieval town of Elblag
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus
- sea resort Kadyny with one of the best European studs
On the Hel Peninsula: