Kingston is a village in South Kingstown in Rhode Island.
The closest airport to Kingston T.F. Greene airport to the north in Warwick RI. This major airport is the main air travel hub in Rhode Island. It's located about 45 minutes away from Kingston by car, and Taxis are available.
- Shades of Sunderland (Tattoo Parlor), 99 Fortin Road (near the CVS in the Kingston Emporium), ☎ 401-783-1026, . open every day. Wednesdays are walk-in.. Tattoo parlor frequented by college students. Very clean and professional atmosphere. Price depends of tatoo.
University Spirit - Instead of spending $100 on a sweatshirt in the bookstore on campus, you can find better deals on URI apparel at this store located in the Emporium at URI.
- Albies, 99 Fortin Rd., ☎ 401.792.3860, . 8:30 am -11:00 pm. Offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner specials all day with delivery available. Albies is famous for their burgers, sandwiches, wraps, and fries. Caters to many URI students living on campus.
- Bagelz, 99 Fortin Rd., ☎ 401 782-2295, . A cozy cafe and deli nestled in the heart of the URI Emporium. They offer a wide range of bagels and coffee. This cafe caters mainly to URI students and faculty.
- Burger Shack, 99 Fortin Road, ☎ 401.284.0037, . 11:00 am - 10:00 pm. Serving up American classics, including burgers, fries, shakes, and assorted salads. Reasonably priced meals and comfortable atmosphere for a quick bite to eat when your on-the-go.
- International Zone (Izone), 100 Fortin Rd., ☎ 401 782-2321. 12pm-3am. Specialty in many types of calzones and strombolis. They also offer soda and ice cream. Delivery takes up to 45 minutes but rarely longer. Make sure to have them repeat your order back. The food is reasonably priced for the large portions they offer. 8.95 per stromboli/calzone.