KillorglinEarth : Europe : Britain and Ireland : Ireland : Southwest Ireland : County Kerry : Killorglin
Killorglin is the first stop on the Ring of Kerry and renowned for its Puck Fair Festival in August. County Kerry.
Kerry Airport is an international airport and is a 20 min drive from Killorglin. Cork International is a 90 minute drive and Shannon Airport is 2 hours. With 2 International airport within driving distance of Killorglin access is easy. Trains and buses also can be use to get to Killorglin.
Killorglin town is best viewed on foot. Start at either end of the town and discover the true charm of a Irish town.
- Blennerhasset Monument
- Tom Lawlor Bronze Bust
- Carnegie Building
- River Laune
- St James's Church
- Laune Rangers GAA
- Old Mill
- Iron Bridge
- Puck Goat Statue
- Fishery Smokehouse
- New Playground
- Numerous Golf Options
- Outdoor Adventure Center
- There are several local shops where you can pick up a unique Irish gift for a loved one.
They love angel shops in Killorglin and there are a number of them including Angel Haven where you can get an angel reading done by a spiritual healer! Its just after the bridge coming into Killorglin.
- Nicks Bar and Seafood Restaurant
- Sol y Sombra
There are a number of restaurants in Killorglin town including Nicks,the Bianconi,and Jacks restaurant in Cromane.
- With 20+ pubs you will not go thirsty.
- B&B's galore and many self-catering options
- Puck Fair - Official Website of Ireland Oldest Festival Puck Fair
- Killorglin - Official Website of Killorglin Town
- Killorglin Tidy Towns - Official Website of Killorglin Tidy Towns
- Flavour of Killorglin - Official Website of Flavour of Killorglin Festival
- Ireland Oldest Panto Group - Famous Drama group from Killorglin, Ireland oldest Panto group over 50 years.
|This article is an outline and needs more content. It has a template, but there is not enough information present. Please plunge forward and help it grow!|