Kłobuck (Kwobootzk) is a town in Silesian Voivodeship.
You can get the town from Częstochowa.
- Palace. Palace from beginning of 19 century
- church. 13 century church. There's an epitaph of Mikołaj Wolski, Grand Crown Marshall who, according to the legend, was dealing with black magic and alchemy.
- Zamczysko reserve. Reserve near remains of early middle age settlement
- old bath house (Wieluńska 11)
- Market place
- Grodzisko. Village near Kłobuck with remains of middle-age settlement . It's located in Zamczysko reserve. There're special walking paths allowing you to see it.
Zakrzew's an artificial lake with public beach and water bikes rental places. You can also walk lovely town's streets. If you're a hiking fan, there's a Szlak Kłobucki trail.
- hotel Coliber. Hotel near the city center with free WiFi
- hotel Wenecka. Hotel with restaurant