Jhelum is a District and City of Punjab, Pakistan. Jhelum City is the district headquarter. It is located in northern Punjab on the bank of the river Jhelum and at GT Road.
From Islamabad or Lahore we can reach here by GT Road.
- Hazrat Baba Sain Sarkar Shrine, Awana R.A. (near Chak Jamal).
- Agha Syed shrine, LAL Badshah R.A. (by Mangla dam).
- Hazrat Meeran Ali shrine, Haider Badshah R.A. (In Tahlianwala).
- Hazrat Salman Paras Shrine, (near bank of river Jhelum).
- Damri Valli Sarkar (10734), from Mangla Cantt. Religious Shrine (33 03,73 45)
- Take a Bath at Jhelum River's Cold water
- Bukhsh Hospital (1889 ft), Dhanyala (Off G.T. Road), . Mian Muhammad Bukhsh Hospital, in the commemoration of a legendary Sufi Poet, Mian Muhammad Bukhsh, of "Saif-al-Mulook" (16.17N,50.36E)
- Salt Lamps
- Laces, opposite city police station Jhelum (Near Telenor Head Office), ☎ 0544-720008, . 10:00am-8:pm. Specialize in Designer footwear, garments, and accessories
- Tulip Riverside Hotel, GT Road, River bank, Jhelum, ☎ +92-544-652555(6), . The hotel is ideally positioned in the middle of Islamabad and Lahore, eminent for its supreme design and architecture, standing tall since 18th of September 2003 between the bridges connecting Jhelum and Sarai Alamgir. in few years of time Tulip Riverside hotel has become one of the most recognized hotels of Pakistan. Daily commuters, foreigners and locals of the neighborhood enjoy its high standards of services, food and picturesque exquisiteness. The hotel rooms are provided with the optimum facilities, river view and numerous recreational activities in the hotel.
- KFC, GT Road Jhelum Cantt, ☎ 111-532-532, . KFC, Jhelum Cantt
- Subway, Opposite Kashmir Colony, GT Road, Jhelum.
- Sweet Palace, Railway Road
- Fruit Chaat on GT Road (Fauji Mill)
- malik's subah ka nashta, chowk ahle hadees. traditional punjabi breakfast aka halwa puri.one of the oldest breakfast place in town,very very delicious must pay a visit if you are in the town
- subah ka nashta, chowk ahle hadees. traditional breakfast aka halwa puri and chholay
- malik mohmmad rafiq kaka ka nashta, chowk ahle hadees.
- Tulip River view Hotel, River Jhelum Bridge.
- Al-Bilal Hotel, GT Road near Kala Gujran.
- Mehwish Hotel, adjusent GC GT road, Jhelum.
- Zeelaf Hotel and Restaurant, GTS Chowk, Kazim Kamal Road.
- Makki Hotel, GT road Jhelum.
- Al- Madeena Restaurant, GT road Jhelum.
Lehri Nature Park is situated in Jhelum District, northern Punjab, Pakistan. The park is almost 90 kilometres on GT Road in the hilly Pothohar region from Islamabad and almost 40 kilometers from Jhelum City. It is 10 kilometres from GT Road. The park has lodgings for the night. It is named after the Union Council of the village Lehri. Lehri village is approx 10miles from the park. The residents of Lehri village are mainly the descendants of the Gakhar tribe of the Pothohar region in Pakistan.