Hyde Park  is a township in Dutchess County in the state of New York in the United States of America.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library & Museum, 4079 Albany Post Rd (Route 9), + 1 800 FDR-VISIT, . This is the first presidential library, and to date the only one used by its namesake while he was office. Museum hours 9AM-5PM daily November-April; 9AM-6PM May-October.
- Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site, Route 9G, +1 845 229-9115, . The only National Historic Site dedicated to a First Lady. Val-Kill is a modest home and it is the only one that was Eleanor's alone. House open daily May through October, 9AM-5PM. House is closed for renovation until June 2006, but grounds are open.
- Home Of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site, Albany Post Rd (Route 9), +1 845 229-9115, . Open year round, daily. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day. Buildings are open 9AM-5PM, grounds are open 7AM to sunset.
- Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site, 4428 Albany Post Rd (Route 9), +1 845 229-9115, . A magnificent mansion from the gilded age, set on 212 acres overlooking the Hudson River.
- Hyde Park Brewing Company, 4076 Albany Post Rd (Route 9), . Open 7 days, M-Sa 11AM-2AM, Su noon-midnight. Lunch $8-$10, dinner $13-$25. CIA graduate chef and a variety of beer brewed on premises—great combo.
- The Culinary Institute of America, 433 Albany Post Rd, +1 845 471-6608 (reservation line), . Select from five restaurants run by students and staff. Top chefs and future stars.