Huron is a city in Northeast Ohio and Erie County, located on Ohio's North Coast along Lake Erie and on the banks of the Huron River.
Huron River-looking South
Huron is at the mouth of the Huron River, at one time a commercial port that now handles only iron ore and limestone on the Great Lakes. The harbor is now dedicated to private luxury and pleasure boats.
- Harbor North, 400 Huron St. 1+ 419-433-6010 
- Mariner Village Marina, 609 Mariner Village. 1+ 419-433-2376 
- South Shore Marine, 1611 Sawmill Parkway. 1+ 419-433-5789 
- Huron Playhouse, McCormick School/325 Ohio St. (summer only) 1+ 419-483-4949 Ohio's oldest continuing summer theater. 5 productions a year.
- Fish. Plenty of charters, fish cleaning and marinas.
- Fabens Park, Adams Ave. off US 6
- Lakefront Park & Beach, End of Park and Center Sts.
- Nickle Plate Beach, Nickle Plate Dr.
- Berardi's, Route 6, east side. 1+ 419-433-4123 
- Salmon Run, 400 Sawmill Creek, 1+ 419-433-3800. Lunch, Dinner, Sunday Brunch.
- The Lodge @ Sawmill Creek Resort, 609 Mariner Village. 1+ 800-729-6455