Hudson  is a city in Columbia County New York.
- Stewart International Airport, 1180 First St, New Windsor, +1 845 564-2100, .
- Albany International Airport, 737 Albany-Shaker Rd, Albany, .
- Amtrak, 1-800-USA-RAIL, . Rail service from Hudson station, 69 South Front St, to New York City's Penn Station, as well as north to Albany or as far as Montreal, Canada.
Olana, home of painter Frederic Church.
- Olana, 5720 Route 9G, +1 518 828-0135, . The mountain-top villa of Frederic Church, one of the most prominent Hudson River painters and one of the United State's most significant artists. From the hilltop home there are sweeping views of the Catskills, the Hudson River, and the Taconic Hills. Interior of the house is closed for rehabilitation work through July 2007. Grounds are open year round for walking, hiking, cross-country skiing, and other activities.
- Hudson Opera House, 327 Warren Street, . New York State's oldest surviving theater, dating from 1855, offers a year round schedule of arts and cultural programming.
- Hudson-Athens Lighthouse, . Located offshore, limited tours through Hudson Cruises +1 518 822-1014.
- Fireman Museum
- Shaker Museum
Walk the length of Warren Street, from the river to the park, admiring the beautifully preserved turn-of-the-century architecture.
Search for bargains some of the city's dozens of antique shops.
Satisfy your aesthetic eye at the many galleries.
Watch the boats sail up and down the Hudson River from the riverside park.
Stop into a Brooklyn-style cafe for a connoisseur's cappuccino.
Pick one of the many high-quality restaurants to have a gourmet meal.
Hudson has a huge number of art galleries and antique stores for a town of its size as well as fashion, fabric, and other craft studios.
- Musica, 17 North 4th Street, ☎ +1 518 828 1045. One of the best community music stores in the country, worth a trip for any amateur ethnomusicologist. Instruments from around the world, sheet music, lessons, advice.
- The Spotty Dog, 440 Warren Street, . Bookstore/art supply store with a great selection, doubles as a bar/cafe.
- Jean Deux Books and Records, 339 Warren Street, . You never know what you'll come out of this shop with...
- Organic Market Breakfast and lunch.
- Kennedy Fried Chicken 320 Warren St, (518) 828-5922
- Diamond Street Diner 717 Warren St, (518) 828-2131
- DA|BA, 225 Warren Street, . M-S. Classy Scandinavian design, the food ranges from pub fare to a full tasting menu of Swedish cuisine. Highly recommended.
- Red Dot 321 Warren St, (518) 828-3657. Upscale bar and restaurant.
- Ca' Mea 333 Warren St, (518) 822-0005. Italian fish, pasta, and meats.
- Mexican Radio 537 Warren St, (518) 828-7770. Award winning Mexican food and Margaritas.
- Vico 136 Warren St, (518) 828-6529. Tuscan cuisine, with local ingredients.
- The Spotty Dog, 440 Warren Street, . Bookstore/Bar with a handful of excellent local artisan ales on tap for reasonable prices. Also hosts interesting musical performances, usually on weekends.
- Swallow, 433 Warren Street. Serving intelligentsia coffees and teas.
- Taproom (located in the St. Charles Hotel). 10 beers on tap. Happy hour specials. 25 cent wings & 2 dollar pints on Wednesdays.
- (p.m.), 119 Warren Street, . Upscale wine bar, also serves tapas.
- St. Charles Hotel 16-18 Park Place, +1 518 822-9900, . $69-$109, including continental breakfast.
- Muddy Cup (see listing above) has free wireless as well as one desktop machine in the back.