Uptown is in Houston.
- The Galleria, Westheimer at Post Oak. Huge shopping mall filled with high end retail stores, several hotels and even includes an indoor year-round ice skating rink used by Tara Lipinski.
- Courtyard - Galleria, 3131 West Loop S, . Close to the William P. Hobby Airport and only a 40-minute drive from Houston's major Airport, the George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Fairfield Inn - Galleria, 3131 West Loop S, . A quarter of a mile from uptown, near Houston's Galleria Mall and within easy reach of many of Houston's popular tourist attractions including Houston's Astrodome, Houston Museum District and Houston Space Center. Situated in close proximity to the William P. Hobby Airport. Also, it's only a 40-minute drive from Houston's major airport, George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Granduca Houston, 1080 Uptown Park Boulevard, (888) 472-6382, . Houston's newest luxury hotel offers the ambiance of an Italian palace along with the upscale touches of a five-star hotel.
- Hotel Derek, 2525 W. Loop South, (713) 961-3000, . One block from the world-renowned Houston Galleria shopping and dining.
- InterContinental Houston, 2222 W. Loop South, (713) 627-7600, . One block from the world-renowned Houston Galleria shopping and dining.
- Omni, Four Riverway, (888) 444-6664, . Centrally located in the prestigious Post Oak neighborhood, the hotel is a proud recipient of the AAA 5-diamond award. The hotel is surrounded by impeccably manicured grounds and two pools.