Hendersonville is located in historic North Carolina near Flat Rock, North Carolina. The population is 11,632 and it is 2,200 feet above sea level.
Hendersonville lies 40 miles north of Spartanburg and 22 miles south of Asheville at the southern edge of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Flat Rock Playhouse, 2661 Greenville Highway, Flat Rock. Phone: 828-693-0731. http://www.flatrockplayhouse.org/. Home to the Vagabond Players (1937) since 1953. Designated "State Theatre of North Carolina," its season runs from April thro' December.
- golf courses
- Main Street shopping district.
- Downtown Asheville, and gift and antique shops.
- Inn on Church, 201 Third Ave. W, Hendersonville. Phone: 828-693-3258 or 800-330-3836. http://www.innspiredinns.com/. This restaurant occupies the historic former "Aloah Hotel" building in downtown Hendersonville.
- Baby Back Joe's Smokehouse, 59 Highlands Square Dr., Hendersonville (Located at the entrance of Wal-Mart Shopping Center). Phone: 828-697-9433. Authentic Hickory Smoked Meats. Featuring Baby Back Ribs, Pulled or Sliced Pork, Beef Brisket, Pork Spare Ribs, Beef Ribs, and much, much more! Come see us!!!
- Highland Lake Inn, http://www.hlinn.com/. A country retreat as well as a romantic bed and breakfast.
- Inn on Church, 201 Third Ave. W, Hendersonville. Phone: 828-693-3258 or 800-330-3836. http://www.innspiredinns.com/. This bed and breakfast occupies the historic former "Aloah Hotel" building in downtown Hendersonville.
- AmeriSuites Nashville/Hendersonville, 330 E. Main Street Phone:(615) 826-4301  Located in the heart of Hendersonville and only 20 miles from world-famous downtown Nashville.