Guyuan (固原; Gùyuán) is a city in Ningxia Autonomous Region.
Guyuan Huoche Zhan - 3 km east of town center
- Lanzhou - takes about 11 hours
- Xian - takes about 8 hours
- Yinchuan - takes about 6 hours
Long Distance Bus Station
Location: west of Zhongshan Jie
- Lanzhou - takes about 8 hours
- Xian - takes about 7 hours
- Yinchuan - takes about 5 hours
- Xumi Shan Grottoes - during the Northern Wei, Sui, Tang, Song and Ming dynasties, more than 130 grottoes were tunneled into the eastern side of Sumeru Shan. Filled with Buddhist sculptures and almost 1400 years old
- Guyuan Museum - very nice collection of artifacts dating from the Stone Age through the Silk Road period to the Qing dynasty
- Guyuan Youdian Binguan, 12 Zhengfu Lu, ☎ (0954)2031784.