Grudziądz is a medieval Gothic town in Kuyavia-Pomerania, Poland. The town is known for its location atop a hill, with its steep, brick-made granaries overlooking the Vistula River below.
Getting in by car is easy: Either take the A1 motorway from Gdańsk, with a journey time of only 30 minutes (but tolled), or the slow national road DK91 through Tczew, and then take DK16 at Dolna Grupa to cross the Vistula into Grudziądz. From Malbork, the city is accessible by DK55.
- Galeria Grudziądzka, Konarskiego 45 (bus no 13, near Grudziądz Przedmieście railway station), ☎ 0048 56 45 12 600. M-Sa 9AM-9PM, Su 9AM-8PM.
- Od Zmierzchu do Świtu, Wieżowa 2 (near the main square), ☎ +48 56 6427017, .
- Hotel Kowalkowski, Chopina 1/3, ☎ +48 (056) 46 13 490.
- Hotel Villa, Chełmińska 44, ☎ 0048 056 477 80 29, . checkin: 2PM; checkout: noon. 150-240 PLN.
- Hotel Energetyk, Miła 2 (http://www.energetyk-hotel.pl/dojazd.html), ☎ +48 56 46 44 193, . checkin: 2PM; checkout: noon. Offers single, double and triple bedrooms for 100 guests. The rooms are appointed for comfort and include all the amenities needed by tourists and business travelers, such as radio, TV, internet access and private bath. In the summer the hotel provides an array of water sports facilities, among them yachts, boats, pedalos, whereas in the winter hotel guests may go ice fishing or ice boating. 100-200 PLN.