Quick Facts About the City of Gresham
- Gresham is the fourth largest city within the state of Oregon. Gresham Oregon has an estimated population of 95,816 since 2003 in comparison with overall estimated population of the state of Oregon, 3,559,596 in 2003 according to the Census Bureau.
- The population is broken down by nationality in 2000: White persons 82.7%, Black or African American persons 1.9%, American Indian and Alaska Native persons 0.9%, Asian persons 3.3%, Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 0.3%, Persons reporting some other race 7.0%, Persons reporting two or more races 3.8%, Persons of Hispanic or Latino Origin 11.9% according to the Census Bureau.
- There is an 83.1% of high school graduates of age 25+ and an 18.4% of college graduates of age 25+ reported in 2000 according to the Census Bureau.
- In the city of Gresham, the median value of an owner-occupied home is $159,700 in 2000, while in 1999 the median household income was $43,442 according to the Census Bureau.
Restaurants are all over the city, but it is difficult to find restaurants with great food to offer. Here is a list of fantastic dining places:
- Szechuan Open Kitchen
- Highland Pub & Brewery
- Koji Osakaya Japanese Restaurant
- La Carreta
- Marie Callender's Restaurant & Bakeries
- Lucky's Bar & Grill
- Wall Street Pizza
- Old Chicago
- Persimmon Country Club-Grille
- Thai Orchid
- Don Pedros
- Orginal Roadhouse Grill
- Sunny Han's Wok and Grill
- Teriyaki King