Golf in Australia
This article is a travel topic
- Victoria Park Golf Course 07 3252 9891. Herston Road, Herston. Public course right in the center of the city. Par 65. $22 for 18 holes during the week.
- St Lucia Links 07 3403 2556/7, 18 holes for $26. Good food at the 10 Acre Cafe with fantastic views overlooking the course.
Don't be surprised to see kangaroos on some of the courses.
- Nambour Golf Club, Par 68
- Caloundra Golf Club
- Horton Park Golf Club
- Noosa Valley Country Club, 5449 1411,Links Drive Noosa Heads. About 15 minutes from Noosa, 9 holes.
- Tewantin Noosa Golf Club. 5447 1910. 18 Holes $38. Weekly membership $95, discounts for longer. Beautiful course, and probably the best value in the area. About 10 minutes from Noosa.
- Kabi Golf Course 07 5485 3494, 59 Kabi Road Boreen Point. Organic golf course consisting of 18 par 3 holes and 7 regular holes (you play two holes twice to get 9 in). 27 holes $25. The restaurant is meant to be very good.
- Noosa Springs. Fantastic high quality championship (but public access) course. Print off a voucher from iseekgolf.com and you get 18 holes, plus electric cart, for $80.
A great club near Cairns HarmoniousCircle
The Alice Springs Golf Club has a 18 hole course. It is rated the 53rd best course in Australia, is in the worlds top 10 desert courses and one of Australias top 25 golf resorts.
It hosts the PGA Seniors tour, as well as the Masters Games and the NT Open.
|This article is an outline and needs more content. It has a template, but there is not enough information present. Please plunge forward and help it grow!|