Geogretown, CT is a small town located in Fairfield County, Connecticut. It is surrounded by Redding, Wilton and Ridgefield; all of which share it as a border. Since it is so small, residents consider them natives to which ever larger town they are near.
Places To Eat
- Little Pub, (59 Ethan Allen Highway, Ridgefield), ☎ (203) 554-9222, . Little Pub is located on the Ridgefield side of Georgetown. It is an upscale bar and restaurant. $$$.
- La Piazza, (37 Ethan Allen Highway, Ridgefield), ☎ (203) 544-1212, . It is located across from the Branchville Metro North Station on Route 7. La Piazza is an upscale pizzeria and bar. The menu has a variety of items ranging from pizza to burgers. $$.
- The Sand Wedge, (1 Ethan Allen Highway, Redding), ☎ (203) 544-8074, . It is located on the Redding side of Georgetown. Phenomenal all-around deli. Sandwiches to try include the "Balboa," the "Marvin" and the "Old Number 7". $$.
- Lumberyard Pub, (2 Main Street, West Redding), ☎ (203) 544-7287, . The lumberyard Pub is a family run pub nestled on the corner of Main Street. It offers 12 different beers on tap as well as a large choice of burgers and sliders. $.
- Olive Market, (19 Main Street, West Redding), ☎ (203) 544-8134, . The Olive Market is South American Bistro, serving everything from Fondue to Tapas $$.
- Toozypatza Pizza, 991 Danbury Road, Wilton, ☎ (203) 544-9500, . Toozypatza Pizza is a pizzeria providing live jazz music 3 times a week. The menu ranges from pizza to wraps and sandwiches and more. A standout option on the menu is the Penne Al Vodka Pizza. $.
- Rancho Alegre Mexican Restaurant, 6 Main Street, West Redding, ☎ (203) 544-9464.
- Thali, (296 Ethan Allen Highway, Ridgefield), ☎ (203) 894-1080, . Thali is an Indian restaurant, it is regionally known for have extremely good food. $$.
|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.