Gaspé is a town on the east coast of Gaspé Peninsula, Quebec.
- Orléans Express []is the intercity bus line that serves the region.
- VIA Rail  serves Gaspé with the three times weekly Chaleur service.
- Air Canada[ from Montréal and Québec City.
By car, because there is no bus around the city. Walk in the center of the town beside the bridge. Rent a sailboat to see the huge bay of Gaspé. Rent a horse to go in the park.
Go to Haldimand beach
Visit the museum[]
Go to Forillon National Park
- Motel Adams, 20, rue Adams, ☎ 418 368-2244, . checkin: 16h; checkout: 12. Hotel in center of town. Near post office. Restaurant on premises. Autobus Orleans Express has a ticket agency in the reception counter of the hotel. $86.00. (49,-64) edit
- Gîte La Comptonie Voyageuse, 34, Rooney (Douglastown), ☎ 1 418 368 2296, . Guesthouse in an Agro-Forestry Farm in the middle of the forest. edit