Florø is a charming costal town in Sogn og Fjordane.
Florø airport (IATA: FRO) has four flights a day to Oslo, and five flights a day to Bergen
Hurtigruten (the costal steamer) calls Florø. Express boat twice a day from Bergen.
Sixteen times a day from Førde.
- Kystmuseet, Brendøveien, ☎ +47 57742233 ([email protected], fax: +47 57742680). Museum containing boats and an exhibition about daily life on the coast. edit
- Fyrsafari (Lighthouse sightseeing), Markegata 51, ☎ +47 41534934 ([email protected]). Guided boattrip to visit the nearby lighthouse. edit
- Florø Rorbu, Krokavegen 13 A, ☎ +47 57748100. 800-900 kr. edit
- Quality Hotel Florø, Hamnegata 11, ☎ +47 57757575 ([email protected], fax: +47 57757510). Situated at the waterfront in the harbour. edit
- Victoria Hotell, Markegata 43, ☎ +47 57741000. edit
Visit some of the many nearby islands. Kinn. Svanoy(deer farm). Kalvag (old fishing village).
Visit Sunnfjord, scenery en-route & excellent open-air museum.