Downtown Findlay next to the Blanchard River
Findlay  is a city in Northwest Ohio and the county seat of Hancock County.
The Marathon Oil Company Offices
Findlay has a general aviation airport with two runways, and can support propeller and small jet aircraft.
Findlay can easily be navigated by car, and parking is rarely an issue. There is a parking garage downtown for when extended parking is needed.
HATS runs a public shuttle that runs for limited hours on weekdays, as well as shuttles with more flexible hours to anywhere in the county if pre-arranged.
- Hancock Historical Museum, 422 West Sandusky, 1+ 419-423-4433.
- Mazza Museum, 100 N. Main St., 1+ 419-434-5521. Only teaching gallery specializing illustration/art in chidren's books.
- Black Heritage Library and Multicutural Center, 817 Harmon St., 1+ 419-423-4954.
- Annual Flag City Hot Air Balloon Fest, Emory Adams Park,  Middle of August each year.
- Hancock County Fair, 1017 E. Sandusky St. 1+ 419-429-7344. Aug. 29-Sept. 3, 2007.
- The Stately Raven, 1315 North Main Street, ☎ 419-427-2814, . 10am-9pm. A Bookstore that was made out of a former church, they feature a good selection and an interesting atmosphere with many walls containing murals, and ample seating to read books.
- Jeffery's Antiques, 11326 Township Road 99, . A large Antique Store on I-75.
- Rieck's Art Gallery, 524 South Main Street, ☎ 419-422-2862, . 8am - 5:30 pm. A local art gallery, art supplies, and gift store. Most of the things for sale here are expensive, but of very good quality.
- Candle Lites on Broadway, 2641 North Main Street, ☎ 419-423-1898. A Candle and Gift shop. Also has a US Post office branch in the store.
- Great Scot, . A regional Grocery Store with a wide selection of grocery and generic products. Unlike other locations, the Great Scots in Findlay do not have Pharmacies.
- Wilson's Sandwich Shop (Wilson's), 600 South Main Street (Across the Street from the Marathon Building), ☎ (419) 422-5051. A local hamburger restaurant in operation since the 1930's. Wilson's sells typical fast food. Has a naming jargon (IE: A Frosty = A Thick)
- Jac N Do's, 1201 Trenton Ave. ; 1905 Tiffin Ave., ☎ (419) 422-5778. A popular local pizzeria that sells thin, crispy, pizza with a tangy tomato sauce.
- Oler's Bar & Grill, 708 Lima Avenue, ☎ 419-423-2846. The building looks run down from the outside, but it is well known for it's Mexican food.
- Shadey Grove Golf Corse, 15733 East US Route 224, ☎ 419-422-9768. A Golf Course and Restaurant. Typical fast food is sold at the restaurant.
- Ming's Great Wall, 1535 Broad Avenue, ☎ 419-422-8992. Good Chinese fast food near the interstate. They have a drive-thru, but you must call ahead to use it.
- Main Street Deli, 513 South Main Street, ☎ (419) 425-3354. A casual deli that sells sandwichs, soups, and other complementary foods.
- Jim's Hot Dogs, 103 East Sandusky Street, . 10:30am-7:30pm. Jim's Hot Dogs sells gourmet hot dogs, smoothies, and other assorted food.
- George House, 1041 North Main Street, ☎ 419-425-3809, . 6 am - 11:30 pm. A Coffee House and Book Store. Seating can be sparse on some nights. Nobody buys books here. A public computer and free Wi-Fi are available to customers.
- Coffe Amici, 328 South Main, ☎ 419-423-7957, . 7am-9pm. A coffee house on north main. Frequently showcases local musicians.
- Baker's Delight, 532 South Main Street, ☎ 419-425-4415. A little bakery on main street. In addition to specific orders, they sell a general assortment of baked goods and sodas in their storefront.
- Bread Kneads, 510 South Blanchard Street, ☎ 419-422-3863. A bakery that is oriented around ready to eat food as well as typical bakery items.
- La Charrita, 3210 North Main Street, ☎ 419-422-8226. A good mexican restaurant and bar. Sometimes the service here is slow, but the food is always at least ok, and most of the time pretty good.
- Dietsch Brothers (Dietsch's), 400 West Main Cross Street ; 1217 Tiffin Avenue, ☎ 419-422-4474, . A local Ice Cream and Confectioneries shop. Their Ice Cream is harder than at many other stores and also comes in a wide variety of flavors, as does their chocolates and malts.
- New China Inn, 113 South Main Street, ☎ 419-423-3831, . 10 am - 9 pm. A good downtown Chinese restaurant. Portions are generous.
- The Revolver, 110 East Sandusky Street, ☎ (419) 424-4020, . The revolver sells unique food on a menu that changes each month. Wine is also sold here.
- Vino's Italian Restaurant (Vino's), 806 North Main Street, ☎ (419) 424-8888, . An authentic Italian Restaurant located near the University of Findlay campus.
- Tokyo Steakhouse, 1800 Tiffin Avenue, ☎ 419-420-8881. An excellent Japanese teppanyaki restaurant in the mall.
- The Fern, 452 East Sandusky Street, ☎ 419-423-2700.
- Logan's Irish Pub, 414 South Main Street, ☎ 419-420-3602, . 11am - 12 pm.
- Uncle Buck & Boudreaux's, 136 North Main Street, ☎ 419-424-0444.
- Eccono Lodge.
- Drury Inn & Suites.
- Super 8.
- Red Roof Inn.
- Holiday Inn Express.
- Country Inn.
- Findlay Inn & Conference Center, 200 East Main Cross, ☎ 419-422-5684, .
- Findlay Motel, 820 Tiffin Avenue.
- Fairfeild Inn.
- Extended Stay Delux.
Findlay is generally a safe city and most crimes that do occur are minor
If a phone is available and an emergency occurs call 911 for assistance.
Every so often, the Blanchard river floods Findlay with some floods being worse than others. If a flood occurs, don't panic but be sensible and avoid contact with floodwater directly as it may contain untreated sewage. In a particularly bad flood there are portions of I-75 may become unusable. Major Floods can downscale or close Findlay's public services and business for months after they occur, especially if that service or business is located downtown.
Findlay has numerous public Wi-Fi Hotspots; the most notable being the public library where free computer terminals and wireless internet can be had. Many restaurants also offer Wi-Fi. Recently Internet Cafés have been opening and going out of business soon after.