Findlay  is a city in Northwest Ohio and the county seat of Hancock County.
The Marathon Oil Company Offices
Findlay can easily be navigated by car, and parking is rarely an issue. There is a parking garage downtown for when extended parking is needed.
- Hancock Historical Museum, 422 West Sandusky, 1+ 419-423-4433.
- Mazza Museum, 100 N. Main St., 1+ 419-434-5521. Only teaching gallery specializing illustration/art in chidren's books.
- Black Heritage Library and Multicutural Center, 817 Harmon St., 1+ 419-423-4954.
- Annual Flag City Hot Air Balloon Fest, Emory Adams Park,  Middle of August each year.
- Hancock County Fair, 1017 E. Sandusky St. 1+ 419-429-7344. Aug. 29-Sept. 3, 2007.
- The Stately Raven, 1315 North Main Street, ☎ 419-427-2814, . 10am-9pm. A Bookstore that was made out of a former church, they feature a good selection and an interesting atmosphere with many walls containing Murals, and seating to read books.
- Jeffery's Antiques, 11326 Township Road 99, . A large Antique Store on I-75.
- Wilson's Sandwich Shop (Wilson's), 600 South Main Street (Across the Street from the Marathon Building), ☎ (419) 422-5051. A local hamburger restaurant in operation since the 1930's. Wilson's sells typical fastfood.
- Main Street Deli, 513 South Main Street, ☎ (419) 425-3354. A casual deli that sells sandwichs, soups, and other complementary foods.
- Jim's Hot Dogs, 103 East Sandusky Street, . 10:30am-7:30pm. Jim's Hot Dogs sells hot dogs, smoothies, and other assorted food.
- The Revolver, 110 East Sandusky Street, ☎ (419) 424-4020, . The revolver sells unique food on a menu that changes each month. Wine is also sold here.
- Vino's Italian Restaurant (Vino's), 806 North Main Street, ☎ (419) 424-8888, . An authentic Italian Restaurant located near the University of Findlay campus. They did a good job converting an old fast food joint into a visually appealing restaurant.
- Jac N Do's, 1201 Trenton Ave. ; 1905 Tiffin Ave., ☎ (419) 422-5778. A popular local pizzeria that sells thin, crispy, pizza with a tangy tomato sauce.
- Dietsch Brothers (Dietsch's), 400 West Main Cross Street ; 1217 Tiffin Avenue, ☎ 419-422-4474, . A local Ice Cream and Confectioneries shop. Their Ice Cream is harder than at many other stores and also comes in a wide variety of flavors, as does their chocolates and malts.
- The Fern.
- Logan's Irish Pub.
- Eccono Lodge.
- Drury Inn & Suites.
- Super 8.
- Red Roof Inn.
- Holiday Inn Express.
- Country Inn.
- Findlay Inn & Conference Center, 200 East Main Cross, ☎ 419-422-5684.