Exmouth  is in Devon. It is a seaside town situated where the Exe Estuary joins the sea. It has a busy shopping centre and indoor market.
Exmouth is situated at the end of a branch from Exeter, Trains take about 20 minutes and operate every half hour (Mon-Sat Daytimes, less frequent evenings and Sundays)
- National Rail Enquiries, ☎ 08457484950, .
The 57 bus operates from Exeter Bus station
The 157 bus operates from Sidmouth
The 56 bus operates from Exeter Airport
- Traveline South West (Bus Timetable info), ☎ 08712002233, . 0700-2200.
- Stagecoach South West (Bus Company), .
The nearest airport is Exeter Airport, 11 miles away.
Exmouth is about 15 minutes from the M5 Motorway, leave at Junction 30 and follow the A376, it's about 10 miles to Exmouth
- Exmouth Museum off Exeter Road, in Sheppards Row. Open Mornings, Mo to Sa 10.30-12.30. Afternoons, Tu, We, Th. 2.30 - 4.30. Closed Bank Holidays & Su. Closed from November for the winter.
- Exmouth is home to a functioning harbour, once a small fishing dock, now mostly used by pleasure craft and the occasional trawler.
- Exmouth is a popular tourist destination due to its long, sandy beach. However, swimming is forbidden on a short stretch of the beach due to fast tidal currents.
- A modest range of tourist attractions are open during the summer season, including a small boating lake, miniature golf course, model railway and amusements arcade.
- Exmouth is one end of a long and pleasant coastal walk along the cliffs to Budleigh Salterton. The walk contains steep segments, though, and includes rough ground and stiles, so is not recommended for the frail.
- The Grove's pub food is cheap and far from impressive, but the beer garden, across the road from the seawall, is pleasant enough on a warm evening.