This article is a travel topic
The European Cyclists Federation  is developing a network of bicycling routes connecting all parts of the continent of Europe. Approximately 20,000km of the planned 60,000km are in place.
There are 12 routes:
North South routes
- Atlantic Coast Route (8,186 km): North Cape - Sagres PDF plan
- Pilgrims Route (5,122 km): Trondheim - Santiago de Compostela
- Via Romea Francigena (3,900 km): London - Rome and Brindisi
- Middle Europe Route (7,305 km): North Cape - Malta PDF plan
- Baltic Sea to Adriatic Sea (Amber Route - 1,930 km): Gdansk - Pula
- East Europe Route (5,984 km): North Cape - Athens
- Capitals Route (5,500 km): Galway - Moscow
- Roscoff - Kiev (4,000 km)
- Mediterranean Route (5,888 km): Cádiz - Athens and Cyprus opens in PDF
- Baltic Sea Cycle Route (Hansa circuit - 7,980 km)
- North Sea Cycle Route (5,932 km)
|This travel topic is an outline and should either be merged into an appropriate parent topic or else developed further. It has a template, but there is not enough information present for it to be of real use. It was last edited on 2010-09-28 and will be merged or deleted if not modified for one year. Please plunge forward and rescue it!