- Amtrak, 29 Railroad Ave. Daily 8AM-10PM. Service by Amtrak's Vermonter Line.
- On Tap, 4 Park Street Essex Junction, VT 05452 (Corner of Maple and Park Street at the 5 corners), ☎ (802) 878-3309, . 12pm-2am. Formerly the Lincoln Inn, this is an Essex Junction institution. They have live bands Wed-Sat. This is a great place to rub elbows with the locals. They have 28 beers on tap, including a good selection of Vermont beers. $5-$15. edit
- Phoenix Books and Cafe, 21 Essex Way, ☎ +1 802 872-7111. Founded in 2007 as a locally cafe and bookstore. edit
- The Inn at Essex Burlington, 70 Essex Way, ☎ +1 800 727-4295. If you have kids they have babysitting services. Some rooms have an indoor jacuzzi to relax in. The prices are very expensive it's $96 to $235 for a double suite. edit
- Butler's at the Inn at Essex, 70 Essex Way, ☎ +1 802 764-1413. Their wine is specially from California and France. edit